Ice Cream!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a strawberry

Chocolate mint chip. Om nom nom nom nom.

Or, basically anything with hundreds and thousands (goo)

A really good, rich vanilla bean ice cream is luxurious beyond words.

Starbucks has a coffee ice cream that will make you faint with desire.

Perry's has a Creme Brûlée flavor that really does make my roll my eyes back up into my head with that first bite.

My homemade ice cream is my favorite though, because I can make fun flavors, like coconut with dark chocolate chunks or coffee ice cream with crushed up chocolate-covered espresso beans.

:D

I cant eat ice cream :( I have diabetes :(

*jealous*

but on the rare occasion that my sugar is under 80 I occasionally get a little butter pecan :p

I have diabetes toooooo! But I'm insulin dependant so I get ice cream, if I do a big injection.

Cuddles for Eris!

(((purpledays))))

I am insulin-dependant , too. I am a type 1

OMG I do that sometimes...like if I want to eat a ton of carbs. I just take like 10 units of instant and go to town.

Not good :( I dont do that very often. I usually do the 45-60 carbs a meal...

At least it keeps me from getting too fat :p

Oh, I had a REALLY good endocronologist tell me that 1 unit of instant insulin counteracts 10 grams of carbs, and ITS TRUE !!! thought you may like to know that if you dont already :)

bacon.jpg

Okay then, if it was real it would be.

Before diabetes (type II) it was Lady Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. Now it is carb-control Chocolate Pecan from Braum's.

Cookies and cream is the creamiest and my favorite to eat. It is just like you're just eating cookies in a cold yummy cream. It is so delicious.

Latest posts

Back