Idea for the game section

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Hey!! Can I bring something a little different to the game section???This is a game suggestion for the game section. I didn't want to just post it because you have to go through a whole sign up process first, and I wanted to see if one of the moderators would approve of it or if anyone would be interested before we start! This is a game I played on another forum I'm apart and it's really interesting! I'm new to this forum so if this isn't the place to post these type of threads then I am soooo sawry, you guys may spank me and put me in time out ;)

Ok so the game is called...."The Elimination Game"

How to play:(the directions may be a bit confusing so I'll show an example) first, players sign up to play! The minimum is 10 players! After we have at least 10 players then we can start! Each player can either HURT or HEAL a player from the list, but can play 3 actions. Meaning you can hurt 2 people and heal 1 person (2+1=3 ;D) or hurt 1 person and heal 2 people or hurt 3 people or hurt one person by 3 etc. AND this keeps going until there's one person left! He/She will be the winner! Everyone will start off with 30 points!! Once you get to 0 points you're DEAD/ELIMINATED/OUT!!
Example:
List:
1.Susy 30
2.Mat 30
3.Lisa 30
4.casie 30
5.Danny 30
6.lollipop 30
7.funky funk 30
8.James 30
9.mathew 30
10.candy 30
11.Mona 30
12.heehaw 30

You say your actions and then copy and paste the list from the poster before you, and change the numbers to whoever you applied the actions to. This is what your
post would look like:

Hurt heehaw x2 heal susy x1
1.Susy 29
2.Mat 30
3.Lisa 30
4.casie 30
5.Danny 30
6.lollipop 30
7.funky funk 30
8.James 30
9.mathew 30
10.candy 30
11.Mona 30
12.heehaw 28

And then the next poster will say their actions, copy an paste the list from the poster before them, an alter the list! This will go on until there's a winner.

Here's the rules:
1.you have 3 actions if you are a player on the list.
2.you have 1 action if you have been eliminated OR if you didn't sign up and is not a player on the list.
3.you can NOT heal someone by 3 but you can hurt someone by 3
4. Don't spam! You are only allowed to post once every hour.
5. Of course, have fun! This is only a game! Don't curse someone out because they hurt you.

So hopefully this isn't too confusing. Once (IF) we play it once it will be easier to understand the next round!! So Can we play???? :D

P.s. Sorry for the looooong post :)

Seems fine to me if you can get as many people as you need.

Latest posts

Back