If anyone can help here....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just saw this video on youtube that was mirrored on a friend of mine's video. I was so incredibly moved that I felt I had to try and do something to help this guy's cause. So I have copied and pasted this link on here just in the offchance that anyone can help donate some money, no matter how small for such a worthy cause. I myself as some of you know am unemployed and even though I am financially hard up (and I am supposed to be saving every penny as I am going to London in a few Saturday's time), I just couldn't sit there and not donate at least something no matter how small.

Here is the video - the link to the site where you can donate is in the dropbox underneath:

[video=youtube]

One guy on the comments section has already offered free tickets to Universal Studios as he works there and Ariel (the girl in question in the video) has a wish of wanting to go to Hogwart's attraction. It really warms my heart to see someone that doesn't even know these people, would make such a great gesture like that. It makes you realise the inherent goodness of people out there. And it also makes you realise how little and trivial your problems (certainly mine anyways) seem when a little girl like that can face such immense adversity. It's also fair to say that having my mum suffer from the dreaded 'C' word and knowing what great help and support she has had from both the McMillan Cancer charity as well as some truly great friends, makes me feel like I can at least help give back even just a little to someone so clearly deserving of the support.

I'm off to bed now - thanks for reading this post everyone and I hope you are having a nice Easter so far

x

whispers said:
I am donating, and sharing on facebook

Thanks Whispers that's great to read that. I think by the looks of all the comments on the video, that Jason is going to be overwhelmed with donations and support and so rightly he should. He seems like such a genuinely good guy and a great dad from all accounts (I seriously get the feeling he is anyways and I'm not usually wrong on my judgement of character)

x

Latest posts

Back