If you are a guy and

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martkt10 said:
I dont think i d would have been able to talk to her in the first place, but if i had, i dont think i would be strong enough to hang with them, id walk away

Same here. Besides, when you put 3 "handsome" guys next to this snaggle-toothed, overweight redneck what chance would I have?:(

Unacceptance said:
Jeez what a slut.

this.... if she is really interested in a good way then she can let me know that I still have her attention. If I've completely lost it then she isn't interested enough for me to waste my time.

Personally, being a girl myself .. if I was interested in who I was originally talking to, I wouldn't let the 3 other men interrupt us for long. I would also introduce you, then say my hellos to the 3 (if I actually knew them), and continue my conversation with the guy I was originally talking to.

If I let someone interrupt, then it's a sure sign that I wasn't really all that "interested" in the first place.

Twingle said:
Personally, being a girl myself .. if I was interested in who I was originally talking to, I wouldn't let the 3 other men interrupt us for long. I would also introduce you, then say my hellos to the 3 (if I actually knew them), and continue my conversation with the guy I was originally talking to.

Being a girl, I agree with Twingle. And if I am not confortable talking to that first guy in the first place, I guess I will try to end the conversation as soon as possible.

ClosetGeek said:
you happen to be at some social event, and you run into this interesting woman, whom you have been watching for a while and you finally get your chance to talk to her. Everything is going smooth, she is showing interest in the conversation that is taking place. Suddenly the door opens and three extremely handsome and attractive men walk in. They come over to the woman you are talking to and you suddenly feel that you don't have her attention anymore. They circle around that woman, talk to her and go into another topic.

As a man, what would you?

a) Leave
b) Try to walk up to that woman again and fight for her attention and compete with the other men

Leave.

Latest posts

Back