If you are still a virgin at the age of 25...(Lag)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickers

Reaction score
This may sound sad and pathetic..

Arrghh sorry, I dun understand why the story could not come out when I edit the text.

So I was told to go off from a job a few months to a year ago because I wasn't performing up to expectations. But the one odd thing that came out of this was, there was a particular higher up that took a sexual liking on me.

He's a married man with kids and during the exit interview, I said something and his facial expression looks like he took things out of context (in a sexual way) and gently shook his head. But I could tell he wanted something from me.

Now it's been a few months after I left that co. and I glad I did because I was horrendously abused emotionally over there. But now i'm feeling lonely and i'm getting on my years.

I never had a boyfriend or sex. Yes, because of my anxiety, depression and shyness.

Now the question is, should I approach this man to break my virginity?

PS. PLEASE do me a favour and not quote this text.

I don't think anybody can answer this but you. You feel like approaching a married ex-coworker for sex? Go for it.

No. o___o if you hav sex with him, you are involving his wife and kids as possible collatoral damage. Find a single guy. :/

WOAH NO! What are you thinking, have some respect to yourself and others (like he's wife and family) what is this world coming to. Just cause you want to break your virginity, doesn't mean you have to go so low to do it. Also its looks very desperate. Trust me you don't want to go out like that.

If then your asking the question "then when? and how?" How about next apportunity and not like this.

SophiaGrace said:
No. o___o if you hav sex with him, you are involving his wife and kids as possible collatoral damage. Find a single guy. :/

I agree with SophiaGrace.
If he is a married man and he kinda flirted with you ( not just for fun, but in a serious manner), you cannot trust him. Let*s imagine that you have sex with this guy. For him, it will probably be just an adventure, he is just satisfying his sexual desires by cheating his wife. For you this will have a different meaning as he is your first one, you will end up falling in love in him and this will lead to a total disaster, for you and his family... collateral damage.

I don*t actually think that you want to HAVE SEX with some random guy. I believe that you want to MAKE LOVE with a man( as these are different notions). I believe that this is the reason why you stayed a virgin for so long because you are waiting for the right guy...who will come do not worry.
Don*t offer your virginity to some random horny guy who just looked at you in some different way.
I hope you*ll find this helpfull. Excuse my English.

He can't be the only guy in your city who is willing. Have you tried the bars or online dating? I hear its really easy to get someone who is willing from those places.

EveWasFramed said:
Cathedral said:
Okay, you asked for it. I quoted your text. What are you gonna do about it? :cool:

Im going to delete it and ban you the next time you troll a member. :)

Still happened. And if you were serious about banning me the next time I "trolled" someone, then maybe you should not have used a smiley, because it's not helping you convey your authority. :)

No, but her banning you will convey it :D

as far as the TOPIC OF THE THREAD GOES.....
I agree with the others, don't go there with a married man. That won't make yourself feel any better in the end.

Forget about him, as other posters said. He's going to end up hurting his own family and you.

No, you should absolutely not approach him about this! Just because he maybe flirted with you (I didnt really understand what happened that made you think he was flirting) does not mean he had any intentions of taking it any further.

If you are that desperate to lose your virginity, put an ad on craigslist or something, then you can have probably hundreds of men to choose from.

...wait...you want to approach a MARRIED man that you think showed a sexual interest in you, just so you can lose your virginity? How on earth does this sound like a good idea to you? There's a good story to tell people, I propositioned a married man at my old job to lose my virginity, yeah people won't think less of you for that. Don't think that people won't find out either, it will come out. You think you were horribly emotionally abused at work, just wait. This won't help you. You are better off to go up to some random guy in a bar and proposition him instead.

Cathedral said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cathedral said:
Okay, you asked for it. I quoted your text. What are you gonna do about it? :cool:

Im going to delete it and ban you the next time you troll a member. :)

Still happened. And if you were serious about banning me the next time I "trolled" someone, then maybe you should not have used a smiley, because it's not helping you convey your authority. :)

lol, maybe this will. Enjoy your vacation.

i agree with what most of the people here are saying. you have to think about his family and the damage that you could cause to them. he's open to having an extra-marital relationship, which means he's not satisfied with his wife, but still you have to imagine that they love eachother and that their kids would be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives from all the drama and their new lives as broken-family kids. please, take it from an emotionally scarred, broken family kid:

DON'T DO IT!

someone posted that you should try online dating or trying to hook up with a guy at a bar because it's really easy. i can't say that it is because i despise the whole bar scene, but i have plenty of friends that hook up with people at bars. if you're really desperate, and you've given up on the whole "waiting for the right one" notion, then it might be something to consider.

best of luck!

Sorry, but it makes you seem desperate if you follow through with this.
If losing your virginity is all that matters to you - hit up a bar, post online ads on craigslist etc.
It is impossible that no single man will take interest.
If you are looking for someone that loves you to be sexually intimate with - then that is something very special and may not come right away. You will only have to keep trying to find someone who cares about you and you feel the same.

Aside from involving yourself in the destruction of a family and you likely falling for this pig - it is goddamn painful.
The first few times (I dunno...like 10+) will NOT be enjoyable. He'll be grinning ear to ear that he's using this foolish girl's body and hiding it from his wife and family.
Come on...you can do so much better.

Thanks for the replies and thanks to the mod for doing her job.

I can tell you honestly I've rarely receive attention ever since I left school, almost a good 7 years...what's more attention from guys that I do actually desire.

Sadly, even though I met such guys, it's either they are attached or are married. I can't find a single guy that I really like or either he likes me.

I am not waiting for the right one to lose my virginity. i don't really place emphasis on it anyways but I just want the sexual experience and I do not want to die a virgin.

It's really really difficult to find a guy I like anyways :( I've been waiting and waiting and why am I so afraid? It could be probably because i'm starting to need some anti-aging products already and I do not want to be all saggy and wrinkly when the time finally comes :(

Luna said:
Aside from involving yourself in the destruction of a family and you likely falling for this pig - it is goddamn painful.

Ughhhhhhhhh if its gonna hurt, I gotta lose it to the right person. Not some Tom, Dick and Harry. Well I've never really went all the way like that with a guy but other than that yes and believe me, it's awful. Not when you're the kind that is genuine, have strong values, and a little vulnerable. It's really a 100x better to be alone than to do stuff with a guy just because you're lonely. I tell you it really doesn't matter. And oh yes, some guys would do any earthling that is female that moves.

Snickers said:
I am not waiting for the right one to lose my virginity. i don't really place emphasis on it anyways but I just want the sexual experience and I do not want to die a virgin.

It's really really difficult to find a guy I like anyways :( I've been waiting and waiting and why am I so afraid? It could be probably because i'm starting to need some anti-aging products already and I do not want to be all saggy and wrinkly when the time finally comes :(

If it really matters to you, then don't let anyone tell you it's wrong of you to go and lose your virginity to some random guy. BUT you need to be sure before you do it... would you regret it once you did meet the right guy?

You're only 25. Relax. It is more common than you think to still be a virgin in your 20s, whether you're female or male.

Out of interest... why do you you think it's so important to not be a virgin? Is it purely just that you don't want to miss out on the experience of sex? Or is it something more?

Latest posts

Back