If you could have one super power what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Immortality. Not dying from aging and unable to be physically hurt. Imagine what you could learn / reach / become after a few million years of thinking and learning?

Hmm, you'd probably go completely crazy after a few hundred years though. So... I dunno... maybe not. ;)

The ability to control people's minds! If you really think about it, there are ways to use that to mimic some of the other abilities mentioned there. At least as far as the person/people you are controlling are concerned. For example, if you tell people that they cannot see you then you are essentially invisible. ;)

I've thought about mind control a ton lol, but I think I'd rather just have the ability to always be 100% accurate on reading people, and some type of power where people were unable to tell me anything untrue. Maybe also the ability to make it so people around me couldn't lie to themselves either ;)

Hope_Reigns said:
I've thought about mind control a ton lol, but I think I'd rather just have the ability to always be 100% accurate on reading people, and some type of power where people were unable to tell me anything untrue. Maybe also the ability to make it so people around me couldn't lie to themselves either ;)

That's an interesting one.

The ability to manipulate reality.Yes people I dream bring. That and I've been asked this question many times before. So I was prepared:p

Naval_Fluff said:
The ability to shoot spaghetti from my fingertips.

Fluff, that's useless unless you have an appendage that shoots out the sauce as well.

I'd want the power of morphing like Mystique from X-Men, except I'd want to be able to morph into animals too.

the ability to stop time.
I would be able to be super fast in reality when all im doing is stopping time and walking.
I could also get free candy without anyone noticing :D

Naval_Fluff said:
GENIUS!!!! But I would use my powers for evil >: D

MUAHAHAHAA FEAR MY SPAGHETTI!!!!!!!! Rawr!

And if we get hungry... we got u :D

Randomact164 said:
the ability to stop time.
I would be able to be super fast in reality when all im doing is stopping time and walking.
I could also get free candy without anyone noticing :D

YES. Canndddyy :D

Invisibility... but then i thought about it and yea... stopping time. You'd be invisible... move fast... do whatever :D no one will notice... and candy :D

So naval fluff is the great flying spaghetti monster?

See I don't like the one superpower question. Why can't it be 3 super powers?

Reason being is...

ok so I pick invulnerability. Chances are there's some guy stronger than me who could just pin me down somewhere and trap me for all eternity. I'd need super strength as well for invulnerability to be of any use.

ok so I pick super strength. Some guy comes along with a rocket launcher and kills me.

ok so I pick flight. I get hit by an airplane or crash into a building and die. Sure would be nice to have invulnerability too....

It'd be way better if we could pick 3 super powers :)

Can I be Goku? lol I bet Estreen is gonna post bout Vegeta after this :p

Oh nice dude! I'd totally wish to be a DBZ character. I mean to have their powers I mean, not their personalities. I'd definately take Gohan's final power up.

Latest posts

Back