If you could have one super power what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Goku overpowered him after a while lol.

Nah man did you see the Buu saga? Gohan got a huge powerup that put him I believe over the power of Goku SSJ3.

But really if you had Gohan's power you wouldn't have slacked for all those years. I mean, if Gohan had trained non-stop the entire time his dad and vegeta had been, he'd've been far more powerful than any of them! Well he got that power unlocked in the Buu saga but he got tricked and eaten by Buu.

Well if you have seen the Buu saga completely, then you can see Gohan's power was a waste and Goku's SSJ3 is still Supreme to Gohan's

But really if you had Gohan's power you wouldn't have slacked for all those years. I mean, if Gohan had trained non-stop the entire time his dad and vegeta had been, he'd've been far more powerful than any of them! Well he got that power unlocked in the Buu saga but he got tricked and eaten by Buu.

Agreed that

I would so want the power to stop time according to my will, so I cam just stop time and go to sleep and get up at the same time lol

Sanal said:
I would so want the power to stop time according to my will, so I cam just stop time and go to sleep and get up at the same time lol

Dude that would be awesome! Have you seen clockstoppers?

Jesse said:
Sanal said:

Dude that would be awesome! Have you seen clockstoppers?

LOL typical:p I was thinking about clockstoppers too when I wrote this:p

Hey I just thought about something- X-ray vision- you know you can actually make something that sees through clothes? o_O

I thought that already exists though you can't make out 100 clearly whats inside but to an extent I guess it does with heat sensors and some xray stuff lol

There's videos online that show how to do it with a video camera.

I'd like the ability to summon and command a troop of cute but deadly samurai meerkats.

The ability to erase every dumbass comment I've ever made would be a useful power to possess.

Starting with this one. :(

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
Evaporate cat hair with my gaze.

*hides her cats*

Wait, nevermind, I don't have any cats. :p

*hides Naleena's cats*

*swats P2P for cruelty to animals* :club:

lol:p

The ability to shapeshift. The limit would be if I haven't SEEN the target, I can't become it. Also, no inanimate things. If I shapeshift into something that has no organs and nerve system, how would it make sense that I'd be able to turn back into my normal self anyway?

Latest posts

Back