If you could have one super power what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to stop time,i am the only one that can move and see things the rest is frose in time,it i let time go on again,its like nothing happend :D

that or

spawing powers (i say let there be a chicken,point my finger and boom there s chicken etc...)

it hard to say with one but spawing powers win :D

To help people feel better and be happier. To know what to say... well it feels like a super power to me since it's so unattainable. :(

My superpower would be that every time a child is about to be physically beat or hurt or raped in the world, I'd be automatically and instantly be teleported there with a gun in my hand.

better invisibility

Actually, I think I'd change mine for the ability to make Rodent appear at will when I have troubles. He's a lot more intelligent and level-headed than I am, I'm sure he'd save the day lol.

Just wish for jedi powers. " You don't need to wear that shirt...take it off"
" I don't need to wear that shirt, ill take it off" 😈
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

Through Strength, I gain Power.

Through Power, I gain Victory.

Through Victory, my Chains are Broken.

The Force shall [make the shirt go] free! 🤪

To heal cancers or any disease that would result in death that affects children to people under 30. It would be awesome to never need a St. Judes or Shriners hospital. And, if I have to John Coffee it, so be it

I find it hard to choose.
I 'd love to be able to time travel, taking the knowledge I have with me.
It would be nice to visit relatives who are no longer with us, like my grandfather.
It would also be nice to go back in time and be young again, again with the knowledge I have these days, and to correct some of the wrong decisions I made.

I find it hard to choose.
I 'd love to be able to time travel, taking the knowledge I have with me.
It would be nice to visit relatives who are no longer with us, like my grandfather.
It would also be nice to go back in time and be young again, again with the knowledge I have these days, and to correct some of the wrong decisions I made.
I have often contemplated about retrocausality.

Latest posts

Back