If you could obliterate the career of one musician, who would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever "sang" that you're a jerk song. Just some girl saying jerk over and over with two guys talking over it.

I wouldn't obliterate any musician. Even if I don't personally like them, there's someone out there that does.

kaetic said:
Whoever "sang" that you're a jerk song. Just some girl saying jerk over and over with two guys talking over it.

You mean THIS one? :D
[video=youtube]

Has anyone mentioned that Canadian Pop Star yet? I refuse to say his name but we all know who I'm talking about.

Bill Hicks had that funny skit about his TV show called 'Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus.@

EveWasFramed said:
Steel said:
Kurt Cobain. Now, before I am lynched by angry Nirvana fans, I will state for the record that I actually like the music .

But grunge killed hair... and so its personal, lmao.

rofl, I agree about him killing hair metal, but I'd like it if Tiny Tim's career had NEVER existed!!! lol
But then we'd never have that creepy scene with the kid ghost from Insidious.

"Tiptoeeeeee, through the tuliiiiips, to the winnndooooww..." :p

For me, it's a dead tie for Justin Bieber and Rebbecca Black.

I have to state that I absolutely love Avril Lavigne. She is incredibly talented.

I would have to say Justin Bieber. Dude has no talent, the only reason he's famous is because he's good looking.

It is a tough call between Boy George and Vanilla Ice - may i have a two for one special and name both?

I actually don't mind Biever.

In fact, I find his existence... amusing. Is fun to have someone to 'hate' in music.

You have to admit the 'man' provides some good laughs.....

What bothers me is those poser pseudo rock bands with guys with ridiculous haircuts trying to look sexy for the girls. They have no self respect... They're too many, and I wouldn't even know the names of those bands so I guess I'll pick Rihanna. She should have been a one hit wonder, after umbrella all her hit songs were bad (for my taste). There is something annoying about that woman.

Latest posts

Back