If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't have the heart to ignore people.

If you really knew me, you'd know I do, haha.

If you really knew me, you would know that friendship(s) is/are my highest priority no matter the circumstances nor how i may feel inside.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
If you really knew me you'd know that I'm totally masturbating to my own posts here.

^Pics or it didn't happen.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I generally only make connections with people from here in the chatroom.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
If you really knew me you'd know that I'm totally masturbating to my own posts here.

That's hot. 8-|

*Sammy* said:
if you really knew me, you'd know i fight my inner demons everyday to stay alive.

Hang in there Sammy, from our conversations you seem totally cool okay? Cyber Hug!

Bob Arctor said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

^Pics or it didn't happen.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I generally only make connections with people from here in the chatroom.

Pfft - Should have been in chat last night, Sarah and Eve getting cosy in a bunk, some other strange woman named Edwina flipping her hair and twerking.

Crazy.

If you really knew me, you'd know that sometimes I can be impatient.

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't have the heart to ignore people.

If you really knew me, you'd know I do, haha.
9006 said:
If you really knew me, you'd know that sometimes I can be impatient.

Mike.. I think I really know you. :p

If you really knew me, you'd know that I try to make time for everyone..... and I mean, everyone.

Mike510 said:
If you really knew me you would know I put to much trust into people I just meet. I set myself up for dissapointment.

Sometimes I am like this too... used to be always but I've learned to try not to.

If you really knew me....you'd know I'm more likely to highlight a fault in this very thread rather than a positive aspect of myself. But you'd also know I'd rather people got to know me in a way other than my own listings of who and what I am.

If you really knew me you would know that I absolutely love Indian culture. I mean, I'm completely crazy with that stuff!!

Latest posts

Back