If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you knew me you would know i want to have sex with 34% of this forum's population.

You just depressed the other 66% of the forum population. How rude! :club:

If you really knew me, you'd know that I hate my height. I'm only 5'2.

If you really knew me... you'd appreciate my caring nature but would also understand that I can be a very up & down person

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm actually very shy.

"If you don't know me by now, you will never, never, never know me...No you wont."

If you really knew me, you would know how much I care about you and want to see you triumph and succeed (if you're a good person).

And, a lot of people think they are bad people on here, but they really aren't and it's just bad self esteem which makes them feel that way. You people don't count as bad people, sorry. :)

The truely bad people don't think they are bad. Or, they lament their badness and go back to doing whatever it is that was bad in the first place because the lament was false in the first place.

If you really knew me you'd know I like cheese, but I am open minded and welcome all good people including the Cheesists :)
They soon will find Cheesus... Hallelujah

So for the cheese haters here's an Elvis portrait made from cheese puffs. I have no idea how much weed you have to smoke to discover such a talent.

A Little Less Conversation A Little More Cheetos Please

[video=youtube]

If you knew me, you'd know that I am awkward, but genuine and funny. I am awesome in many different ways (Which some people tell me). My sister says I'm the funniest person she knows, she knows a lot of people.

You'd know that I am senitive to some things, like subjects or big changes.

You'd know that I am a caring guy, who cares a lot (maybe too much at times, becuase I'm sensitive). You'd know that the only Operating System I use is Ubuntu (Linux) and I refuse to use WIndows, esepcially Mac.

I can be negative at times, but I've been though a lot, and it's OK to vent and get your anger out every now and then. No ones perfect.

You'd know that I really don't like clothes, and refuse to wear them, unless I really have to. I can't sleep or swim nude (don't even see the reason to).

Lost Soul said:
If you knew me, you'd know that I am awkward, but genuine and funny. I am awesome in many different ways (Which some people tell me). My sister says I'm the funniest person she knows, she knows a lot of people.

You'd know that I am senitive to some things, like subjects or big changes.

You'd know that I am a caring guy, who cares a lot (maybe too much at times, becuase I'm sensitive). You'd know that the only Operating System I use is Ubuntu (Linux) and I refuse to use WIndows, esepcially Mac.

I can be negative at times, but I've been though a lot, and it's OK to vent and get your anger out every now and then. No ones perfect.

You'd know that I really don't like clothes, and refuse to wear them, unless I really have to. I can't sleep or swim nude (don't even see the reason to).

im a sensitive person also its definatley not a bad thing its just others see it as weakness ...i say its a strength to be able show your true feelings

if you really knew me youd know im terrified of spiders lol

5pt7art said:
i say its a strength to be able show your true feelings

if you really knew me youd know im terrified of spiders lol

I also see sensitivity as a strength for the most part.

Spiders are terrifying especially when you find one and then they disappear all of a sudden when you're not paying attention.

If you really knew me you'd know that I'm honest and caring towards everyone.

Yes, I know this is a direct repost of the "If you really knew me..." thread.

I thought the idea of the thread was fantastic. However, I am boycotting it on the grounds that it wrongfully calls out these "cliques" and "groups" that are simply not there. Yes, people who've been around longer have already made friends and yes we frequent other friends' posts. However, we are not unopened to newcomers. If you are new, and seeing our posts makes you feel like you won't be welcome because we're already "closed off" in our own little groups, that is untrue. Don't believe it. Post. Socialize. Show the best of yourself. Just be friendly. All of us were new once, and we didn't make friends on this site by being quiet or crabby. Just join in! Even if you are a shy person, I'm sorry - but you have no choice other than to work past that if you want to make friends. If everyone joins in and is open to their flaws as well as others' opinions, we'll all find that we're very much alike in that we're all pretty **** jaded, disappointed, and tired. That's okay, though. That's what this forum is for.
The only way to make something work out for you is to make the very best of it and not to sign in with a closed mind and unpleasant thoughts. At least, that's what I think.

That being said, if the mods will let me, I'd like to have this thread with, yes, the same exact idea, but on a more welcoming note - welcoming for both the newbies AND the "oldbies." I would genuinely like to learn more about people from both groups, and allow them a chance to express something about themselves that they wouldn't normally express unless asked (though, Sci, if you decide to close this anyway, I can't say I didn't try *shrug*).

So!

Post something here that you wish other people could know about you!

What I wish people understood about me is that I am not a stone. Words can have great effect on me when spoken by the right person. Even if I don't express my thoughts properly, if at all, I spend a large part of my day mulling over criticism I've gotten from people and sometimes changing myself according to them (which, I admit, is not necessarily a healthy practice).

I just Listened to 'Soul Asylum' Run away train' and Im crying my eyes out. Is that what you want to hear???????????????

Good post.

I restrain myself so much from saying what I think, what I feel, even debating with people, just for the sake of tact and not causing more trouble than something is worth. I often let my grievances with people build up far too much, but then I have no problem with cutting anyone out of my life once it reaches that point. I just.. wish people wouldn't be ********.

Also, I really hate whole kernel corn.

Parabolani said:
I just Listened to 'Soul Asylum' Run away train' and Im crying my eyes out. Is that what you want to hear???????????????
Uh...sure? Lol :cool: Say whatever you wanna get off your chest.

Barbaloot said:
Good post.

I restrain myself so much from saying what I think, what I feel, even debating with people, just for the sake of tact and not causing more trouble than something is worth. I often let my grievances with people build up far too much, but then I have no problem with cutting anyone out of my life once it reaches that point. I just.. wish people wouldn't be ********.

Also, I really hate whole kernel corn.

Barbapoo (cry2)

I hate whole kernel corn too.

Careful not to allow that kind of stuff to eat you up, you'll wind up taking it out on someone when you didn't mean to (ono) Sometimes it's okay to express your grievances and either move past it or let the friendship die. It can't be one-sided, forcing you to keep shut when you don't like something about a person. If we didn't point out others' flaws, they wouldn't be able to grow. At that point, they're at fault if they choose to ignore constructive criticism. And, if I know anything about you, I know you wouldn't just out and say you didn't like something about a person without having a good reason behind it.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Careful not to allow that kind of stuff to eat you up, you'll wind up taking it out on someone when you didn't mean to (ono) Sometimes it's okay to express your grievances and either move past it or let the friendship die. It can't be one-sided, forcing you to keep shut when you don't like something about a person. If we didn't point out others' flaws, they wouldn't be able to grow. At that point, they're at fault if they choose to ignore constructive criticism.

This is true. Sometimes they have so many flaws I feel like I can't even address it without being just.. cruel. But I should certainly try working on expressing my problem with someone in the moment.

Latest posts

Back