If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd know that I am clever, but hard to show it, and I like foxes and look like one too!

You'd know I get terrible car sickness at times. It sucks.

Jack _ said:

I hardly get car sickness. I got it a lot during long road trips especially in the heat. When I get car sickness, I put the car in cruise control, close my eyes until I reach my destination.

Lost Soul said:
Jack _ said:

I hardly get car sickness. I got it a lot during long road trips especially in the heat. When I get car sickness, I put the car in cruise control, close my eyes until I reach my destination.

I never really feel sick while driving, it's just when i'm a passenger. Not sure why that is.

There is no such thing as too much chocolate :D

If you really knew me, you'd know that I get bored with my hair often!

if you really knew me, you would know that i go from 0 to 100 mph in about 1.2 seconds.

it's just the way i'm made.

Trent said:
if you really knew me, you would know that i go from 0 to 100 mph in about 1.2 seconds.

it's just the way i'm made.

So you're a 1.2 second man?

*deep breath*

If you really knew me, you would know that I fake being 'OK' in public during the day until I can run home and bawl my eyes out in private each night.

I also like cheese, quoting random movie lines, strawberry jam and desperately want to leave this place, too. (not the website). :)

If you knew me.....you'd understand that all the things I do out of frustration, that push people away, that I regret them all in my own way and if you take the time to get to know me, I'll work so hard to make it up to you.

...you would know I once snorted a six foot line. :D

*then collapsed, woke up, blacked out, and kicked the front door down* lol

If you really knew me, you'd know I'd do just about anything to protect someone I love

If you knew me ....I'm typically happy bubbly and bouncy...and when I'm mad I will chase you down

If you really knew me, you would know there are some things you never say to me and how much I hate double standards.

Latest posts

Back