If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you really knew me, you would know I wear my heart on my sleeve..

if you knew me you would know that despite the fact that I've given up on love completely, I still remain to this very day a helpless romantic, a sap if u will... a true romantic at heart (though I don't feel I have I have heart anymore much these days)

If you really knew me... well... I might change who I am for you so chances are, you probably already do. Let's talk about it over tea, shall we? :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
If you really knew me... well... I might change who I am for you so chances are, you probably already do. Let's talk about it over tea, shall we? :)

Never change yourself for anyone, except yourself. Doing that for others never ends well.

TheRealCallie said:

Never change yourself for anyone, except yourself. Doing that for others never ends well.

If I didn't, I'd just be ignored. Nothing too big though and it would never be a total change. I wouldn't be friends with someone who was trying to make me take drugs. I also wouldn't do it if I felt I wouldn't enjoy the change or if the friendship would stay just because of it.

If you knew me you'd know I'm a passionate hip-hop stan and overall eccentric, but "pretty rad dude".

If you really knew me you'd know that I'm extremely insecure, fearful of abandonment, don't have many friends, have self harmed for years, dealt with serious addiction/psychosis, and have no concrete sense of sense... but hopefully you'd like me any way. This rarely seems to be the case, though. Too much work for the average, mentally healthy person to want to deal with on a regular basis. All that aside, I'm pretty happy with who I am and where I'm at in life rn. It's not ideal, but I'm admittedly an idealist.

Sounds fun to me. How about we discuss it over tea and you could teach me one of those tabletop war games you play?

PS, I'm drinking some tea right now and it's making me feel very unwound. I love tea :)

If you really knew me, you'd know i'd love to just forget about being an adult and would love to just go back to playing all day with action figures and climbing around on play equipment. I wish i could go back, if only for a day.

TheSkaFish said:

Sounds fun to me. How about we discuss it over tea and you could teach me one of those tabletop war games you play?

PS, I'm drinking some tea right now and it's making me feel very unwound. I love tea :)

If you really knew me, you'd know i'd love to just forget about being an adult and would love to just go back to playing all day with action figures and climbing around on play equipment. I wish i could go back, if only for a day.

Haha. Sounds like fun. :D

And I understand yours. I wish I could do the same. Might as well be as close to it as we can, right? :)

Latest posts

Back