I'm bored.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put "Print Media Communications Consultant" or somesuch on my LinkedIn profile. I'm a postal worker.*

*Yes, be afraid.

TheLoadedDog said:
I put "Print Media Communications Consultant" or somesuch on my LinkedIn profile.  I'm a postal worker.*

*Yes, be afraid.

LOL I'm terrified.
In my case, I guess "Senior Stock and Inventory Coordinator" is better than "Secretary" lol.
I miss the 90's, man.
Remember the 90's? God, it wasn't complicated then.

Well, I'm not about to TYPE that I'm shitting myself. But yeah...I'm shitting myself :D

This is one situation where the internet presents distinct advantages; the crowds CANNOT SEE while I stand cowering in fear, quaking my boots in front of your malevolence, me at 5'10, 200 pounds, you at...what, 5'4, 5'5, buck and a quarter, if even that? ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
Honey, I'm only an inch shorter than you (taller than you, if I'm wearing my heels), but you got the weight about right.  :p

I figured about as much. So yeah, highly imposing, terrifying and intimidating, like nothing I've ever faced before.

So yes, of course, I'm quaking in fear. Petrified with fright, wondering wether the almighty imposing wrath of Callie will forever end my continued existence with her...um...virtual...head chop.
For you are woman. Hear you roar. lol.

No one to see it, since I'm hiding behind my console, thank the Maker!

Note to self; work on lying more.

e8ze3.jpg

LOL Your weekend look?
I could definetly deal with that ;-)

Here's mine from 20 years ago lol

Hercules-04.jpg

XENA!
You're a good woman, you don't have to do evil, Ares turned you against you, you have the power to fight back!!!
*legendary hair sweep*

Yair good cobber. Dja avavagoodarvo?

Did I mention I'm a rail enthusiast as well as a postal worker. As you two are sharing scary photos, let me find mine... Giz a sec.

TheLoadedDog said:

Did I mention I'm a rail enthusiast as well as a postal worker.  As you two are sharing scary photos, let me find mine...   Giz a sec.

Okay wait, let me try without looking up anything lol.
Okay, yair good cobber probably means something like "You,re right, my friend" or " "not bad at all, boyo!" And I think arvo meant "morning" or like, the period before lunch.
But I don't know how to reply in Aussie slang witout looking it up lol.

So I'll go with "**** straight man!" ;-)

I have to say my real photos are a lot scarier than Kevin Sorbo's lol

Well I'd think it's safe to say that you'd be the first. Though I fail to see why you're posting the lower picture. My ex-mother in law doesn't need to be presented to the forum anymore.....
:D

Richard_39 said:
TheLoadedDog said:

Did I mention I'm a rail enthusiast as well as a postal worker.  As you two are sharing scary photos, let me find mine...   Giz a sec.

Okay wait, let me try without looking up anything lol.
Okay, yair good cobber probably means something like "You,re right, my friend" or " "not bad at all, boyo!" And I think arvo meant "morning" or like, the period before lunch.
But I don't know how to reply in Aussie slang witout looking it up lol.

So I'll go with "**** straight man!" ;-)

I have to say my real photos are a lot scarier than Kevin Sorbo's lol

"Why yes, I am very well, my friend.  I trust you had a pleasant afternoon."

Yes I know it's not been afternoon for a while there, but our word for morning isn't very interesting.  It's "morning."

There's a Youtube vid I'd like to try you on.  Not sure it's allowed here though - it contains lots of instances of a four letter word beginning with "C".  It would test your accent skills though...

TheLoadedDog said:
"Why yes, I am very well, my friend.  I trust you had a pleasant afternoon."

Yes I know it's not been afternoon for a while there, but our word for morning isn't very interesting.  It's "morning."

There's a Youtube vid I'd like to try you on.  Not sure it's allowed here though - it contains lots of instances of a four letter word beginning with "C".  It would test your accent skills though...

Ah, no, I can't lol.
I didn't bring my ipad for the free wifi today, and I won't access it at work, but post the link and I'll try it tomorrow!

It's noon here. I'd have to look up our time zone difference, but considering Paris is 4 (got a cousin living there), I believe it should be around 6-8 for KKKanada and Australia? It's noon here, so I figure you should be around 6 or 7, hence the arvo ;-)

I'm off to lunch, speaking of which :D

We're 19 hours ahead of British Columbia is all I know, so maybe I dunno subtract two or three or whatever it is over East. Though that's all about to go tits up later this month.

0414 Thursday morning here.

Hang on, I'll post the link.

TheLoadedDog said:
We're 19 hours ahead of British Columbia is all I know, so maybe I dunno  subtract two or three or whatever it is over East.  Though that's all about to go tits up later this month.

0414 Thursday morning here.

Hang on, I'll post the link.

For Richard_39 (and anybody else who wants their brain bent), I present Damo and Darren.  These are "bogans" (chavs to the Brits, and Jerry Springer audience to everyone else.  This is also scarily real).  I will post a translation in the next post.  You'll either get this or you won't.

CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

[youtube]vmL72sgVdAQ[/youtube]

Damo and Darren Posh Version (this one should be safe for work - although your workmates will possibly think you a little odd)

[YOUTUBE]LlASCAI1X3g[/YOUTUBE]

LOL It reminds me of Beavis and Butthead. Dammit, forgot my ipad again, I'll have to listen to this!

Note to self; be less stupid.

Additional note; I remembered this morning why I don't trust health professionals; they think they know everything even though they're often more screwed up than I am, 95% of the time. How savoringly appropriate given my current situation.
I don't believe in the afterlife anymore, but if there is, and if I DO get there, whoever the boss is up there, you better have a freaking Medal of Exemplary Patience ready for me, dirtbag.

Hmmmm....

If I jump in place long enough on an asphalt sidewalk, am I actually damaging the electrons it composes, essentially denting the asphalte on a microscopic level, or is it so dense as to be completely oblivious to my kinetic force?

Ever wish you saw a bird flying backwards?

Latest posts

Back