I'm getting really tired of this...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
Well, I ditched out on my usual Friday night group, I'm getting bored of doing the same thing every weekend.

Well god did I realize how tired of being single I am. I meet women everywhere, a lot of them... BUT THEY ARE NEVER SINGLE!

Gah this is getting so frustrating....

sorry.... had to rant.

well you can always start sleeping with them or have an affair with them..Then they'll be single and
avalible:p

Makesure to leave big hickies ....that should do the trick.lol

Lonesome Crow said:
well you can always start sleeping with them or have an affair with them..Then they'll be single and

dude u made my day !!!
u made me laugh so hard :D

Lonesome Crow said:

i've played this game before.... it was fun...

but I could never be serious with someone I stole from someone else...

Papabear said:
Lonesome Crow said:

uahh...man don't worry about the details..:p (just joking)
come on now...it's part of territory of being the alpha male.

Don't give up...
see...you're going to get into a fight with her after a while.
But she sort of got her best friend T-off too.
So her best friend is going to steal you from her...(pay back is a *****).lol
So..that's going to be kind tainted too, but don't give up.
Oneday her bestfreind will bring her little sister to visit.lol
It'll be love at first site.:p

Lonesome Crow said:
Papabear said:
Lonesome Crow said:

uahh...man don't worry about the details..:p (just joking)
come on now...it's part of territory of being the alpha male.

Don't give up...
see...you're going to get into a fight with her after a while.
But she sort of got her best friend T-off too.
So her best friend is going to steal you from her...(pay back is a *****).lol
So..that's going to be kind tainted too, but don't give up.
Oneday her bestfreind will bring her little sister to visit.lol
It'll be love at first site.:p

oddly enough... i messed around with a married woman for a little while... then she did bring her little sister to visit. I ended up dating her little sister for a very very long time.

so you know I aint lying :p
yeah...the pros and cons of being single.

well...i met my ex-wf after i got into a bar fight.lmao
I promised myself...no more freaken women after i got bail out of jail.lol
I bascailly took my guitar to the rec. center on a saturday night instead of going to bars like i usually do.
She freaken asked me out ..it was the last thing i expected or was on my mind.
It's true about what they say.. to not look for love and love will find you.
But I didn't think it was going to happen that fast.lol

That how jenni and i got together too..
I was minding my own bussiness. I was actaully enjoying being single, again.
Not really wanting to or looking for anyone, actaully taking a time out to get to know myself better.
I found out i wasn't that hard to live with.
Then oneday she just called me out of the blues and took me to dinner, the rest is history.

I am not the most outgoing person, with my friends I act out but to stangers I am a cold wall. I just forced my gf of 5 months to break up with me (I loved her but she was over with the relationship, she wanted out and her personality forced her to be indecisive) I have known her for almost 6 years, and considering we are seniors in high school that is a long time. I am also surrounded by girls that are already taken, or just consider me a 'friend'. I am tired of stupid flings and I though this might be the one, then her creepy 30 something year old friend from across the country started playing this MMO and got her to come back as well. In short, I was ditched for a videogame and a friend twice her age that she has never seen, put through abuse as she blatantly acted as if we were strangers for nearly a month, watched as all our friends gave me pity yet didn't try to help out, and ya know what? I couldn't be more interested in another relationship. I crave comfort and I will try my best to find someone who isn't selfish.....I have respect for pepole who wish to be single, I am too weak to survive alone :(

Why would a girl ever be single when its so easy to have a boyfriend? No one else complains because those are the guys they leave other guys for, and so on and so forth.

I know what you mean though. In fact I knew a girl who went through about 5 abusive relationships with abusive jerks and I was always the guy whose shoulder she cried on, but never once did she want me, the nice guy, over them. It's always "I'm faithful" until suddenly hes gone and theres immediately a new guy in the picture and then it's "I'm faithful to him."

Or let me put it this way. When a girl looks at a man she immediately knows whether hes getting some or not. Oddly enough there was the time I was dating this chubby girl I liked and then and only then did other girls start tempting me with offers of sex, sometimes even in front of her. Being faithful I turned them down. Now I'm probably out of the loop completely, and never quite went all the way.

I'll tell you something about sex though, you really shouldn't be too prudish about it. At least not at this age when the chance to have a found another virgin is long gone.

Somewhere in your ancestry over thousands of years are all sorts of sordid affairs that led to pregnancy. Accidents, women taken during plundering and pillaging of towns, cheating, you name it.

SO... if you really want to come against all that, then you might as well put a gun to your head and deny your own existence. Control is an illusion, life goes where it will.

Catharsis said:
Why would a girl ever be single when its so easy to have a boyfriend? No one else complains because those are the guys they leave other guys for, and so on and so forth.
Cause she has her criteria. It's really easy to date, or even get married to a guy. What's important is however that he is a good match for her. I can now go out and date dozens of men whom I know and maybe marry one of them, but I don't think any of them is the right one for me.

I know what you mean though. In fact I knew a girl who went through about 5 abusive relationships with abusive jerks and I was always the guy whose shoulder she cried on, but never once did she want me, the nice guy, over them. It's always "I'm faithful" until suddenly hes gone and theres immediately a new guy in the picture and then it's "I'm faithful to him."
Uhuh...She did not find you attractive enough to have sex with you.

Or let me put it this way. When a girl looks at a man she immediately knows whether hes getting some or not. Oddly enough there was the time I was dating this chubby girl I liked and then and only then did other girls start tempting me with offers of sex, sometimes even in front of her. Being faithful I turned them down. Now I'm probably out of the loop completely, and never quite went all the way.
Don't get the correlation. You were getting some from your fat girlfriend?

I'll tell you something about sex though, you really shouldn't be too prudish about it. At least not at this age when the chance to have a found another virgin is long gone.
I am sure there are few virgins left at a nun convent.

Somewhere in your ancestry over thousands of years are all sorts of sordid affairs that led to pregnancy. Accidents, women taken during plundering and pillaging of towns, cheating, you name it.

SO... if you really want to come against all that, then you might as well put a gun to your head and deny your own existence. Control is an illusion, life goes where it will.
Uhuh, you are going to shoot yourself....not to get some women pregnant?

LOL :D[/quote]

Latest posts

Back