I'm lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hanmax

I am a 37 year old, female. I live in Sierra Leone, West Africa, I would love to email some people from different countries.
I would like to talk about life in genral their own art and culture or anything
I especially like Nature, film, listening to bbc news and christian radio, sport, reading books, listening to gospel music

i would like to hear from you.

hanmax

kaviii said:
hey, how are you? i hope you are great=) whats sierra leone like?
[
Hi
Let me tell you a little about my country. Sierra Leone has a total land area of some 27,925 square miles with a population of nearly 4 million spread fairly ever over the country. The peninsula on which the capital and main commercial centre Freetown stands is 25 miles long and 10 miles wide. There are two main religions practice apart from the African Traditional Religion: Christianity and Islam.

Sierra Leone is situated on the West Coast of Africa, latitude 7 degree and 10 degrees North and longitude 10 degrees, and 13 degrees West. It is bounded on the North-West by the Republic of Guinea and on the South-East by Liberia.

Sierra Leone has agricultural products such as Piassava, Coffee, Ginger, Palm Kernels and timber, Fish and Shrimps are also found in its waters. Mineral deposits such as Iron Ore, Gold, Diamond. We also have Rutile and Bauxite. These notwithstanding and because of the gross mismanagement of its resources, Sierra Leone is rated as one of the least developed countries in Africa.

The ten year rebel war in our country have seriously affected our country and a threat to human living. Women children have suffered the most. Many people have been amputated, maimed, raped etc. The church as a healing community needs to help rebuild the life of these people.

The general situation now in the country is changing for good. We now have Peace and stability in our country.Disarmament have been completed all over the country. Our great confidence is the presence of the British soldiers. This is just a small description of Sierra Leone.

hanmax said:
kaviii said:
[
Hi
Let me tell you a little about my country. Sierra Leone has a total land area of some 27,925 square miles with a population of nearly 4 million spread fairly ever over the country.  The peninsula on which the capital and main commercial centre Freetown stands is 25 miles long and 10 miles wide.  There are two main religions practice apart from the African Traditional Religion: Christianity and Islam.

Sierra Leone is situated on the West Coast of Africa, latitude 7 degree and 10 degrees North and longitude 10 degrees, and 13 degrees West.  It is bounded on the North-West by the Republic of Guinea and on the South-East by Liberia.

Sierra Leone has agricultural products such as Piassava, Coffee, Ginger, Palm Kernels and timber, Fish and Shrimps are also found in its waters.  Mineral deposits such as Iron Ore, Gold, Diamond.  We also have Rutile and Bauxite.  These notwithstanding and because of the gross mismanagement of its resources, Sierra Leone is rated as one of the least developed countries in Africa.

The ten year rebel war in our country have seriously affected our country and a threat to human living.  Women children have suffered the most.  Many people have been amputated, maimed, raped etc.  The church as a healing community needs to help rebuild the life of these people.

The general situation now in the country is changing for good.  We now have Peace and stability in our country.Disarmament have been completed all over the country. Our great confidence is the presence of the British soldiers.  This is just a small description of Sierra Leone.

Cool! Sierra Leone sounds like a nice place.And if you want to talk,feel free to PM me. I like getting messages, its nice to know someone cares enough to take the time to message me.

hanmax said:
kaviii said:
[
Hi
Let me tell you a little about my country. Sierra Leone has a total land area of some 27,925 square miles with a population of nearly 4 million spread fairly ever over the country. The peninsula on which the capital and main commercial centre Freetown stands is 25 miles long and 10 miles wide. There are two main religions practice apart from the African Traditional Religion: Christianity and Islam.

Sierra Leone is situated on the West Coast of Africa, latitude 7 degree and 10 degrees North and longitude 10 degrees, and 13 degrees West. It is bounded on the North-West by the Republic of Guinea and on the South-East by Liberia.

Sierra Leone has agricultural products such as Piassava, Coffee, Ginger, Palm Kernels and timber, Fish and Shrimps are also found in its waters. Mineral deposits such as Iron Ore, Gold, Diamond. We also have Rutile and Bauxite. These notwithstanding and because of the gross mismanagement of its resources, Sierra Leone is rated as one of the least developed countries in Africa.

The ten year rebel war in our country have seriously affected our country and a threat to human living. Women children have suffered the most. Many people have been amputated, maimed, raped etc. The church as a healing community needs to help rebuild the life of these people.

The general situation now in the country is changing for good. We now have Peace and stability in our country.Disarmament have been completed all over the country. Our great confidence is the presence of the British soldiers. This is just a small description of Sierra Leone.

Lets hope the peace a stability last in your country, do you travel alot? have you been to other countries? Why was there a rebel war in your country? i live in australia and even though it has its flaws i think i am lucky to have prosperity in my country

Hi Handmax, nice to chat with you, write me anytime, I am a musician from California. Sierra Lione sounds like quite a handful, but still very interesting. Write me anytime

Cripes...Is it a law of the universe that new ppl drudge up 2-yr old threads to make a comment to someone who's not even on the site anymore? lol

No offense, Cypha...but lol check the dates on the thread next time.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Cripes...Is it a law of the universe that new ppl drudge up 2-yr old threads to make a comment to someone who's not even on the site anymore? lol

No offense, Cypha...but lol check the dates on the thread next time.

----Steve

LOL. That's what I love about this forum, getting used to it and feeling like an idiot at the same time. ******* hilarious. Thanks for the heads up Steve. I see dates are important to check here.

Cypha said:
I see dates are important to check here.

Well, mostly...my point was that none of the people originally in the thread are even on the site anymore! :p They're all unregistered! lol that's why I said that.

I suppose that resurrecting an old thread could be useful to keep an issue alive or give it new life for new readers...but for something specific like this (hanmax hasn't been on since like 2007), it's probably best to leave the thread in deads-ville. :p

----Steve

I have lived in the same place for four years and never talk to anyone local in a friend-like manner on a regular basis. I’m painfully shy. The people who I consider to be my true friends are so far away. I just wish I didn’t feel so alone when it’s obvious that there are people around me Well, although companionship is a wonderful thing. I hope you don’t feel lesser for not having one. These things can’t be forced, and when you’re happy with yourself and life...that’s when you start to make great connections with people

I really don't like when good people are alone. Well where I'm @ my loneliness is not something I would wish on any body.

Latest posts

Back