In lieu of Mikaeel..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scootch

Reaction score
Has anybody else been struck by the recent news of the murder of Mikaeel Kular?

I know that personally the death of this poor innocent young boy has reminded me how lucky I am to be alive and interacting with you all, and all those in my life. His fate has really struck me, if any positive can be drawn from his death it is that we remain living.

Can we maybe have some perspective on what we are lucky enough to have achieved?

Yes Id be happy to reiterate with you :)

I think besides are shortfalls and the reason that we have on being this forum. Unlike this poor young soul who unlawfully had the right to his life 'taken away', I think tis safe to say even if it does'nt feel like it, we have achieved a lot.

Unlike Mikael, we have grown up (and still are) many of us have jobs, money and good loving homes. We have also achieved happiness and bliss at some time in our lives even if we don't want to see that now.

I'm not sure what else to say, but yes, we have achieved a lot what Mikaeel should have.

The way some people are heartless towards other human beings makes me feel upset. We are all human, we all need to be loved.

I honestly didn't know about this until this very moment. People aren't posting about this on Facebook, and I don't watch the news anymore. Too depressing.

Latest posts

Back