is an inexperienced man a turn off to women???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Means it's beyond debate. There's exceptions of course, some women who wouldn't judge, the kind who visit forums like this perhaps, but the majority of the time a man over 30 with no relationship history is a deal breaker.

ardour said:
Means it's  beyond debate.  There's exceptions of course, some women who wouldn't judge, the kind who visit forums like this perhaps, but the majority of the time a man over 30 with no relationship history is a deal breaker.

But, on the other hand, the information you are receiving is from men who are also on this forum and are probably a little biased from their very negative outlook on the dating experience in general. 
Not being mean or trying to start anything, but if you are being honest, you would realize I have a point.

I'd say odds are about even. Some will say yes, others no. I was more inexp with my ex, didn't change that we had our two girls together. Must've done something right.
Although, she was five years older than me. I've unabashedly accused her various times of robbing the craddle ;-)

Latest posts

Back