Is anyone awake

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
I can't sleep I'm sick as anything vomiting etc with migraines no medications for two days no food I really REALLY need someone to talk to so if you happen to be up and or alone please pm me I went in chat but they are umm a bit ...eccentric in there right now lol *sighs*

((((MissWrite))))

Haha they usually are pretty "eccentric" in there. :p Sorry!

Feel free to PM me anytime and I'll get back to you ASAP. :D

MissWrite726 said:
I can't sleep I'm sick as anything vomiting etc with migraines no medications for two days no food I really REALLY need someone to talk to so if you happen to be up and or alone please pm me I went in chat but they are umm a bit ...eccentric in there right now lol *sighs*

MissWrite -ss I missed your post. I used to get migraines and oh brother you are so right. I can relate to your pain. Mine would cycle thru three days. You can't do jack, light blinds you, no sitting, laying nothing but just rub your sore head. Then once I could be sick (sometimes took 18 hrs) then it would start to decrease(the pain). A day for it to back off and the last day to lay around drink lots of water and get your strength back. So debilating. There are meds for it but I don't remember what they were called. My nephew had them and they tested him and found his was caused by choc, cheese and milk. Some types of migraines they don't know what causes them. One type is called Cluster migraines. As you know the scary thing is you never know when the onset is. Thank goodness I don't get them anymore but my heart goes out to those that do.

Latest posts

Back