is down side to good looking NOT ME i am talking about

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
to clarifier i am she

i am woundering is there any disvanatges to be good looking
i see handsome guy in there 20s having there time of lives truck load of female friends ,house parties ,pubs ,nightclubs, great social life ,always making new friends all the time nice treatment by every one and any one who like them . because of there good treatment and good looks they don't fear hurt or rejection and knows well they get what every they want.people love them they can pick and choose there friends, they don't have to do thing get attention from opposite sex women do all the running all they have to do is show up and nice they sold .they can influence women all over the world to fall in love with them and do nothing for it.these guys know they god like good looking men they know it they have some thing special about them selves and it can be very useful tool for love , friends,social life a key great life but these are also out going and friendly ,flirty, nice , intelligent ,winners at sport etc

they never had bad word said against them or out casted ,bad treatment, or abused in any way or bullied either nothing anti social happened them in school or collage its all roses in there garden no weeds they just left alone just happy childhood all the way !

women love good looking ,cute ,handsome young men and do any thing for them

do they have any at all at all even have down side to being good looking god i do mean good looking god human but god like

please tell me they have disadvantages some disadvantages even one just one disadvantage

That kind of lifestyle is your life. Your only interest is keeping those relationships up. I guess that is something. Then again some people enjoy that kind of thing.

i realize that grass often does look greener on the other side of the fence but that description is so out there that it sounds like a fantasy to me.

As her father. I see and knows the pains in her heart.
It hasnt been easy for her,to put on
That smile, walk straight and a glow
in her eyes for the cameras or world
Shes picking herself back up and walking it as best as she can.
The world wants a piece of her..

I bave pruvate oics of her.
I wonder if she makes herself
Looks like honeysuckle on purpose....
Or just her showning me she feels
Like honeysuckle sometimes.

Minus said:
i realize that grass often does look greener on the other side of the fence but that description is so out there that it sounds like a fantasy to me.
its true !i can't make this stuff up on my own i am NOT that smart believe i am not smart .its true though .yes the grass is much nicer in other side i wish i was greener side that grass.

but is there any disadvantages to some one being good looking like him do you think has any disadvantages you can think of to his life for i can't see a thing

Here are some potential downsides to being perceived as attractive:

1) Many other people will judge you harshly and unfairly.
2) Some people will dismiss any achievement you've made and assume, even assert, that you only obtained your position, your success because of your looks.
3) Some people will be bitterly jealous. Some people may even obsess over how much they resent you for being attractive. Or they will constantly make up stories about your life.
4) A lot of people will only ever want to know you for how you look. They will never know who you are on the inside, they will only care about your appearance. And they will never see anything beyond that.
5) Beauty fades. Vanity is consuming.

People often take attractive women less seriously, though i dont know if its the same for men.

People will prejudge you and think that your all about looks and think there's nothing more to you. Some times it's the beautiful ones who are the most insecure about themselves.

When it comes down to it, good looking/beautiful people are still people. They can be as flawed as everyone else.

so there is no real down side to it, its not fair its just why some people are good looking have all the luck like the guy i am taking he is having great time becasue he good looking and he doesn't even have to work for it .
all he has to do is show his face the world is at his feet he has no low self esteem trust me that
he not at all insecure not one bit very forward too in particular towards women he like very much he assume women are
in love with him the women he fancy . he hate older women in there 30s he consider them over the hill even at 29 years old there
old

unlucky in life said:
to clarifier i am she

i am woundering is there any disvanatges to be good looking
i see handsome guy in there 20s having there time of lives truck load of female friends ,house parties ,pubs ,nightclubs, great social life ,always making new friends all the time nice treatment by every one and any one who like them . because of there good treatment and good looks they don't fear hurt or rejection and knows well they get what every they want.people love them they can pick and choose there friends, they don't have to do thing get attention from opposite sex women do all the running all they have to do is show up and nice they sold .they can influence women all over the world to fall in love with them and do nothing for it.these guys know they god like good looking men they know it they have some thing special about them selves and it can be very useful tool for love , friends,social life a key great life but these are also out going and friendly ,flirty, nice , intelligent ,winners at sport etc

they never had bad word said against them or out casted ,bad treatment, or abused in any way or bullied either nothing anti social happened them in school or collage its all roses in there garden no weeds they just left alone just happy childhood all the way !

women love good looking ,cute ,handsome young men and do any thing for them

do they have any at all at all even have down side to being good looking god i do mean good looking god human but god like

please tell me they have disadvantages some disadvantages even one just one disadvantage

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... I know you are beautiful, as said before, everyone holds their own beauty.

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON (:)

beauty is overrated. it makes people want/love you for the wrong reasons.

Arsenic Queen said:
beauty is overrated. it makes people want/love you for the wrong reasons.
but there is a lot plus with the good looks too many people accept them without question people treat them as important all because there are good looks at party and there main attraction people make them NO 1.

they don't even have to try to make friends the friends come him not the other way around good looking people have real easy life every thing is handed to them they have no conscience for the people who are not attractive and they don't like none trust me i know i have meet few

they have lots of friends and never alone never alone and people want to know them and care about them

i have never known that kind love and care never known i will never know it never i will always be alone forever i am so mad i am so lonely going trough life alone and friendless even in collage friendless no social life what so ever no body wanted to know me or care .even in class no one would sit beside me in 2 years in new city no body to talk lunch all by my self for 2 years badly treated and lonely,lied to all my life

people like him have every thing more friends then he can count ,girls love him and success as well .its just not fair nothing has changed i was collage if any thing it has got far worse far worse more lonely then ever now .

I can think of a downside.

Occasionally a handsome guy will meet someone of the opposite gender who becomes obsessed with them because of their good looks, the obsessed person will then start acting unnaturally around them and will treat them like a god and eventually when the handsome guy is sick of her acting like a disciple he will throw her away like a used condom...

I really think you should let this go, just forget about him, I understand you want the things he's got but this isn't going to help you get them...

Pezza said:
I can think of a downside.

Occasionally a handsome guy will meet someone of the opposite gender who becomes obsessed with them because of their good looks, the obsessed person will then start acting unnaturally around them and will treat them like a god and eventually when the handsome guy is sick of her acting like a disciple he will throw her away like a used condom...

I really think you should let this go, just forget about him, I understand you want the things he's got but this isn't going to help you get them...
nothing is going help i can't do any thing about my life he got things i have always wanted .i look back to past all i get is depressed and sad and start crying .i have nothing not even one friend there is no place to make them .when you have good looks you life is made and miles better people love you then .you get plenty love from friends and strangers
all i end up single and friendless forever i never had boyfriend men hate me girls don't want me as friend. i had no social life collage no body bothered with me .i was not allowed any where what hurts me the most
guys never asked me out collage and i was friendless entire life and i am still friendless now as well

unlike him he can looks say life was great and all the great times he ahd and all the friends and love he got the places he has seen and people he have meet .

i look back and all i want do is fall on knees and cry my eyes out and kill my self which i tried before

that not such down side really you mentioned .

If you really are that desperate for friends then feel free to PM me :)

In your post you said you cry when you look back at the past, then stop looking back, focus on making your future as bright as possible.

It wasn't really a downside I mentioned, I was trying to make you realize that in your posts you sound really obsessed with this guy...

I understand your life is sucky but you've got to try and stay positive, thinking and talking about this guy all the time is making life harder for you...

Pezza said:
If you really are that desperate for friends then feel free to PM me :)

In your post you said you cry when you look back at the past, then stop looking back, focus on making your future as bright as possible.

It wasn't really a downside I mentioned, I was trying to make you realize that in your posts you sound really obsessed with this guy...

I understand your life is sucky but you've got to try and stay positive, thinking and talking about this guy all the time is making life harder for you...

yeah. well he life is way nicer and it always will be lucky him.he lucky he good looking and young life excellent for him will he ever know what its like to be opposite of it like me some how i doubt it .some people have all the luck and have great and easy life while i get life down toilet

it doesn't seem fair at all. life is not fair its never fair .

all he had to do to get it was to get born and good looking and he had he was even cute looking at 10 years old life has been cool for him ever since he has lot of female potential since he was 15 years old

i can't imagine a life like his i can not even stand the mirror i hate the mirror people hate me guys hate me never had guy like me in my life
girls hate me too ,all i have ever known is bulling and abuse thats all i know nothing more nothing more !

No, life isn't fair, but you have to make the most of the cards that you've been dealt with.

Yes this guy is better off than you, you've made that very clear, nobody is arguing with you. And your clearly very unhappy about it, but these threads aren't going to provide you with any answers because the truth is you want what he's got and nobody here can give you that.

Pezza said:
No, life isn't fair, but you have to make the most of the cards that you've been dealt with.

Yes this guy is better off than you, you've made that very clear, nobody is arguing with you. And your clearly very unhappy about it, but these threads aren't going to provide you with any answers because the truth is you want what he's got and nobody here can give you that.

well i hate my life hate hate hate hate it.i hate my life its not fair its not fair
i have had horrorbale life and its only getting worse not better. its so not fair its so not fair . why do the likes of him get every thing i get nothing i can't even stand to look in the mirror i have verbal abused by every guy i liked i was never treated nice .i have no frends none no body cares .
i have nothing and no body i hate guys like him who take it for granted while the likes have nothing not even one friend .i have no social life have no where to go no one talk to only this site nothing eles !

he has few social networking sites most of his friends are women ! all he had to do is put photo they flock to him he doesn't even have to try
he knows women like him like him very much he has every thing .well one thng for sure his sex life is in full bloom any way and he nothing for it beside been good looking and fit .

that's real fair itsn't i end up with horror life no friends, never had boyfriend ,guys don't even bother with me my entire life i have for few years no body adds me only weirdos. guys can't wait to abuse me including him it way of life for me guys hating me physical and verbal abusing me .unlike he does nothing for it beside turn up ! people will ne nice to him and treated him well and invited him every where.he has countless opportunity for love nothing women as freinds he did nothing to get it that was mother and father doing .

how is life is so unfair i end up with horrable life and he ends up with every thing .

there is no fairness in life none not one bit its so fair i never felt once of kindness , treated right by any one guys hate me hate me it was so bad i end up in counsellor since i was young i am still there becasue other people

one counsellor siad i was the problem and not them me i was the problem
i,d be better off dead i really would i have awful life every since i was small nothing but bulling and abuse rejection 14 years of hatred by men
pure hated its all i know .14 years going on 15 years of it

he so lucky he does n.t realise it .he takes it for granted for granted .

its no wounder he can boast to be stud women add him for reason .
its man world thast for very sure its a man world !

yet he was very cruel to me who has nothing nothing at all .

yet he comlains he about his life been horror that guy makes me sick !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back