Its not "inflation," its corporate price gouging; greed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to know where the hell the currency is dingdangs. Exactly what kind of society is this?
We live in a society ruled by corporate greed and bought off politicians controlled by central banks. Sports, drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, social media have captured the attention of many. Try asking the most well educated a question about the Fed, devaluation of the dollar and they say that stuff is boring, gotta get back to……

We live in a society ruled by corporate greed and bought off politicians controlled by central banks. Sports, drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, social media have captured the attention of many. Try asking the most well educated a question about the Fed, devaluation of the dollar and they say that stuff is boring, gotta get back to……
It has nothing to do with corporate greed. It's all about, like Unsigned said, everyone rushing off to buy the newest shiny thing. Society controls all that, because we everyone didn't rush out to do those things, the corporations wouldn't be able to do what they do because the people wouldn't support it/buy it. Also, sports, drugs, alcohol, gambling and sex are hardly new concepts. Those have always been an issue.
Although, I will say the new Samsung phone would be a good investment because it kills three birds with one stone. Internet, phone service and AMAZING camera.

And I don't need to ask anything, my kid (unfortunately) feeds me all that info without me asking.

Latest posts

Back