It's Valentine's Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suckaG said:
booo!

I want to still approach random girls and ask them to be my valentine. its worth a shot in the dark, right? lmao!

probably, but darks can be risky, you might find yourself with a dude in the morning. ^^

floffyschneeman said:
suckaG said:
booo!

I want to still approach random girls and ask them to be my valentine. its worth a shot in the dark, right? lmao!

probably, but darks can be risky, you might find yourself with a dude in the morning. ^^

uh. How would this happen? o_O

its not valentines where im at yet...
But Tracy N I spent today making up. It was good.
I gave her a valentine basket and roses.
Will get candi n ballons for her tommorrow.

Then Tracy asked me to go to Victoria Secrets
with her. Asked me to pick out an outfit that
she can wear for me :p
I had a bonner so I had to stand behind her when the
store clerk came over to talk to us.hahhahaah

Wouldnt wait..so she wore a black lungeray tonight
Saving the red one for tomorrow. :)

valentines_day_greeting_168.gif

Me and my girlfriend have a month and a half today. So it's all very early and so on and so on. I had a real hard time picking something out. I first thought of lingerie, but I think that that is too soon. She's very self-conscious of her (beautiful) body, so I think lingerie will be something she would not truly appreciate.

So I kept searching and searching, basicly gave up on finding something special. There where a lot of things I could do, but felt just too early to do (jewelry). So I send her a lot of different colored roses to where she lives.

She totally did not expect this :p She went nuts! Made me so happy to know she really appreciated this! Especially because she had a rough day today. She was very tired and overworked, so I'm happy I could put a big smile on her face tonight :)

I don't think her previous boyfriends gave her something on valentines day or something :p

Next weekend I will surprise her again though :p We will go the the cinema out of our hometown, and I booked a hotel room for the two of us, but she does not know that. So when we walk out of the cinema, I will plan the route so that we will walk by that hotel. I will then say we will stay at that hotel tonight, and things will be good :p

Should I prepare something inside that hotel room? She does not bring any clothes with her, just the ones she wears at that night. Will I need to get her new pyjama's or something? :p I will also need to get her a toothbrush. What else am I missing? This is all new to me :p

But I should not spoil her too much at the same time though, because she might get used to it and will not find it special anymore. I'm not the richest guy around anyway :D

Yeah, this Valentines Day sure has me on edge. I met this really cute chubby girl on craigslist near me (today of all days).. who actually has the very same interests as me, to the friggin' T.. I send her my pictures, and hasn't really responded.. bah life sucks.

This is soooo nice.
It is lovely that you got her flowers. Well it's great to go all out with the flowers etc. Just make sure that she loves you just as much as you love her..ie. when it comes down to it.

As for things for her to wear, I dont know really. But I think pj's, underwear (just a panty I wear bras for two or three days all the time, I think other women may as well.. not positive though), and a toothbrush should do it... Everyone is different, if she is worried about things that she things that she needs extra just tell her that she will be beautiful no matter what she is wearing or with or without ..things like moisturizer or perfume etc.

ThePsychologist said:
Me and my girlfriend have a month and a half today. So it's all very early and so on and so on. I had a real hard time picking something out. I first thought of lingerie, but I think that that is too soon. She's very self-conscious of her (beautiful) body, so I think lingerie will be something she would not truly appreciate.

So I kept searching and searching, basicly gave up on finding something special. There where a lot of things I could do, but felt just too early to do (jewelry). So I send her a lot of different colored roses to where she lives.

She totally did not expect this :p She went nuts! Made me so happy to know she really appreciated this! Especially because she had a rough day today. She was very tired and overworked, so I'm happy I could put a big smile on her face tonight :)

I don't think her previous boyfriends gave her something on valentines day or something :p

Next weekend I will surprise her again though :p We will go the the cinema out of our hometown, and I booked a hotel room for the two of us, but she does not know that. So when we walk out of the cinema, I will plan the route so that we will walk by that hotel. I will then say we will stay at that hotel tonight, and things will be good :p

Should I prepare something inside that hotel room? She does not bring any clothes with her, just the ones she wears at that night. Will I need to get her new pyjama's or something? :p I will also need to get her a toothbrush. What else am I missing? This is all new to me :p

But I should not spoil her too much at the same time though, because she might get used to it and will not find it special anymore. I'm not the richest guy around anyway :D

Latest posts

Back