Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing to think how many people I walk past seem "normal" but in fact I guess quite alot of them, would in fact be lonely, or have an issue, one way or another. Keeping it under disguise, hiding in their shell.

:( :( :(

Well, I can't seem to just straight-up post my pics, so here are a couple of links:

Me and my cute little niece.

Me playing Poker.

I don't have many dig pics of me on my computer...so those'll have to do. Sorry for hurting everyone's eyes. ;):p

----Steve

P.S. Haha, and no, I'm not playing poker by myself. The other players aren't visible in the pic. Also, one of these days if I manage to snag someone who has a better pic of me, I'll toss it on here.

Badjedidude said:
I don't have many dig pics of me on my computer...so those'll have to do. Sorry for hurting everyone's eyes. ;):p

My eyes aren't hurting, but they are kinda droopy.

you'd better

Badjedidude said:
Well, I can't seem to just straight-up post my pics, so here are a couple of links:

Me playing Poker.

----Steve

P.S. Haha, and no, I'm not playing poker by myself. The other players aren't visible in the pic. Also, one of these days if I manage to snag someone who has a better pic of me, I'll toss it on here.

Badjedidude said:

Me playing Poker.

----Steve

neh, man - you look cool :)

lol Thanks. Online compliments usually mean just about nil to me, but I feel better for some reason now. :p

----Steve

Here's an old *******...

23ixe78.jpg

Yes, that's the entire Buffy series on the shelf behind me. Yes, I am a big nerd. :/

Twitchy said:
Here's an old *******...
Yes, that's the entire Buffy series on the shelf behind me. Yes, I am a big nerd. :/

You're a young-looking old *******. :)

As for the nerdy part of the equation, you ought to see some of the book titles on my shelves.

Nerd-o-rama.

cheaptrickfan said:
You're a young-looking old *******. :)

Thank you. That may be the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a very long time.

cheaptrickfan said:
As for the nerdy part of the equation, you ought to see some of the book titles on my shelves.

Meh...nerds are in. We are still in aren't we? I have trouble keeping track.

Twitchy said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Meh...nerds are in. We are still in aren't we? I have trouble keeping track.

I have no idea if we're in or not now.

Twitchy, you are handsome! :) You look very kind... I'm not sure what it is, but there is just something kind about you!

Latest posts

Back