Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newmanium, Cool looking cats there.
I gots a bigger telly through :p

PS, Also you can see my dog on page 3 of this thread if you like.

:)
christmas kitteh

180417_10150386651645545_640770544_16763809_3526439_n.jpg

Aww I'm so jealous of all of these wonderfully adorable pets! xD Well here goes...

15qvx53.jpg

My dog Samson vs. the 5 cow posse! ;3
He was totally all, "FEAR ME" and they were all "*deathstare*"... well, they flinched a little. It was funny.

Christina Sarah said:
Aww I'm so jealous of all of these wonderfully adorable pets! xD Well here goes...

My dog Samson vs. the 5 cow posse! ;3
He was totally all, "FEAR ME" and they were all "*deathstare*"... well, they flinched a little. It was funny.

Lol that's hilarious and cute.

Here's my adopted kitty Walter.

Waltertongue.jpg

Heh, he's giving you the tongue. Also, did someone gifted him to you? Haha it would explain all the gift wrap. Sidenote: Is gifted a word?

0CI355A said:
Heh, he's giving you the tongue. Also, did someone gifted him to you? Haha it would explain all the gift wrap. Sidenote: Is gifted a word?

Santa had a hard time keeping him wrapped. If it wasn't it's a word now :cool:

Walterbasket.jpg

my family

25je73n.jpg

on the left- Thomas (aka Tom Cat)
on the right- Beauty (aka Kitten Cat)

both strays i took in about 18 months ago

Robin said:
Oh, right, here are my little angels! Skutti's the super-cute one always to the left (for some reason, lol), while the other one is Gosan; the tired and rapidly growing one.
Robin.
I think your kitty pics are great,could you email them to me as I have a cat freak friend who'd love them.
John.

Latest posts

Back