Let's write a novel. One sentence at a time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, my very best girl has been swallowed whole by a maniacal chimpanzee just the other day.

Sadly, my very best girl has been swallowed whole by a maniacal chimpanzee just the other day.

EDIT: Whoa sorry double clicked. Don't know how to delete this post though. It won't let me.

He also has a very sexy green ass too, my plan will work (evil laugh, bwahahaha) lol

And maybe have a threesome with the grinch and my best girl after. (am I allowed to say things like this here?!)

Anywho, within 2 hours I connected with The Grinch after going through alot of redtape.

Anywho, within 2 hours I connected with The Grinch after going through alot of redtape. [why was my post deleted? It's just one sentence :(]

The Grinch agreed that he could be of some help.

So they all hit the dance floor to the smooth, mellow beats of "The Conga".

And then I woke up and realized I'm standing in front of the plate with the vegan cake I made yesterday, with two bananas in my hands, trying to defeat the goddamed cake with some pro kung-fu motions but the moment I made as if to strike one of the bananas flew out of my left hand and stuck right into the bowl of hummus my brother left for me this morning.

(That was one long sentence!)

And I stood there, feeling all confused and suddenly, I felt a pang of hunger as though I've not eaten for days.

And I was so hungry that my arm started to look like a drumstick (vegan drumstick for you marigold ;))

"you there! what's your name son?"

"Curly"

"Curly? your hair's not curly. what's your real name?"

"Thaddeus."

(looks in bewilderment) "....okay Curly"

WildernessWildChild said:
So they all hit the dance floor to the smooth, mellow beats of "The Conga".

or rather in your case...I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT, I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT, WE LIKE TO..MOVE IT!!!

Misanthrope, one sentence, buddy.. one sentence! :D

Despite the hunger, I decided to dance to the tune playing in my head ^.

Latest posts

Back