Let's write a novel. One sentence at a time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
So they all hit the dance floor to the smooth, mellow beats of "The Conga".

or rather in your case...I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT, I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT, WE LIKE TO..MOVE IT!!!

Yah man, now you're talking my language....

Anyhow,

"Suddenly the doors burst open and a dozen police officers came charging in!"

When I awake I'm immediately aware there's a change, seems like licking those petri dishes has given me super powers, as well as a horn in the middle of my forehead, why did I choose to try and clone a unicorn!

Suddenly, the Apple God fell out of the air and started dancing to loud techno music.

He started bangin' the moves out like he's been there before; and of course, he has.

The apple king suddenly split in two, and was replaced by the grass knot of fortune.

He realised the bangin' music had stopped, and the reason was so shocking, he honeysuckle himself.

His juice just exploded outwards and covered the entire room - which was burned beyond all recognition by the highly viscous and very technical compound.

He tried to clean it up immediately but every object he used melted into nothingness.

Then, the tree man entered the room, drinking all fluid inside the room, and afterwards started to stare at me intently.

Suddenly poo shot out of me as their laser vision suddenly switched on.

The Legions of Hell then dropped dead as the USB stick killed them all with a massive laser pointer.

When I awoke I was still surrounded by blackness, but as I struggled back to conciousness from the depths of sleep I realised it was not all black, there were the bright points of the stars in the heavens, I was in space!

But by then it was too late, as I had just crossed the event horizon in a black whole!!

Latest posts

Back