Let's write a novel. One sentence at a time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily I was carrying a pocket sized teleportation device, which I used to escape to some fastfood joint in a bad neighborhood.
I then pulled a Colt 1851 Navy out of my other pocket and announced my intent to rob the place while doing a very poor Clint Eastwood impersonation.

After a long pause doing my Clint Eastwood impression - and people starting to laugh - I decided to create some fear by letting off a few rounds, however this did not go down well as it was a plastic water gun firing squirts of water over the floor.

Incredibly, it turned out the people were in fact very realistic life-like paper cut outs, and as the water creeped over to the bottom of their very incredibly lifelike feet, something just as incredible happened.

It wouldn't be right if I don't perform a chicken dance in the chicken suit first!

But what was supposed to be my chicken suit, turned out to be a banana suit instead!

I realized I was asking myself that question, therefore it was pointless to do so.

And then I heard voices.. of a man and a woman coming from the next room. Huh?

My face smashed like a hammer to glass as it came into contact with the cold, stone, floor.

Latest posts

Back