List something that did NOT exist, atleast mainstream, when you were born?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local libraries have very sophisticated VPN blocking for both their wifi and their hard wired customer computers. I tried several work arounds and all their bases are covered. It's totally unneccesary. Hell, McDonalds wifi is pretty much wide open.

The library's hard wired computers are absolutely tracked and it says so on the page you have to click on in order to use the computers.

No thanks. If I can't use my VPN to keep others from tracking my browsing or seeing my passwords then I don't use their connection.

Last edited:
In your area? It sounds like you are having an exciting day today, too.

Something that didn't exist the year I was born was the space program. It was probably starting to be in progress, but nothing significant.

C.D. players in cars. I guess it's come full circle in a sense as they're not mainstream now, anymore.

Yeah, I'm curious do new cars still have CD players in them? Or do they just have slots for USB drives and AUX inputs for phones?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. People just don't generally buy CDs anymore. I do though, and I don't intend to stop buying them.

Latest posts

Back