Location ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What country do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 213 44.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • Central America

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 137 28.5%
  • Former USSR

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Africa

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 24 5.0%

• Total voters
Lone Apothecary said:
Newfoundland, riding on a WiFi-equipped moose.

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

painter said:
I'm from Wales, UK. There's never many of us on internet communities :/

North or South? I have a lot of family in the North, in and near Blaenau Ffestiniog. Also a few in Cardiff.

Your name... 'painter's radio'... is it too rude to be explained or am I barking up the wrong tree? :p

The Good Citizen said:
Your name... 'painter's radio'... is it too rude to be explained or am I barking up the wrong tree? :p

I thought it was an interesting user name as well.

lol, I really should have chosen a different one, shouldn't I. It was late and I couldn't think of anything else! Curse this dirty mind.

I'm actually from West Wales, on the coast :)

painter said:
lol, I really should have chosen a different one, shouldn't I. It was late and I couldn't think of anything else! Curse this dirty mind.

I'm actually from West Wales, on the coast :)

Then I was right about the name :D

Ahh I went to Uni at Lampeter, used to go to Aberystwyth quite a lot too.

Lexicon Devil said:
well canada is pretty much owned by the uk anyway, may as well just scrap canada alltogether and just put the u.k. down lol

Holy honeysuckle did this one make me laugh- that's some pretty amazing dope they were on :p

British Columbia, Canada

I see the Op isn't anymore around, well i didn't vote since my option wasn't included, so i'll just write it: America (the continent).

Mexico is my country, which belongs to North America (subcontinent). No controversy intended, i respect how everyone else refers to each part of our world.

Latest posts

Back