Lonely Tuesday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

realandtruelove

Today I'm alone here, only my posts are there, so I thought let me find something to read, and an idea came to my mind, why not to find a joke, hopefully you'll like it:

A guy took his girlfriend on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment: the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. They spent a lot.
The first day they went fishing, but they didn't catch any fish. The same thing happened on the second day, and on the third day. It went on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, the guy caught a fish.
On their way home so depressed. The guy turned to his girlfriend and said, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred dollars?"
The girlfriend said, "Wow! Thank god we didn't catch any more!"

haha, that was good. Just found this online:

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it's about time you became informed!

{A} - Almost Boobs...
{B} - Barely there.
{C} - Can't Complain!
{D} - ****!
{DD} - Double ****!
{E} - Enormous!
{F} - Fake.

lol, both great. I like truelove's ending.

A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

Latest posts

Back