lonliness turning into anger

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
technical_difficulties-1.png

4027470_600.gif

As I find myself more and more isolated from other people, I find that I get more and more angry at my peers for having a better life then me. I dunno, It's pretty childish and immature but when I open up my facebook and see people that are having good relationships or good careers I just become angry. I feel like they are just rubbing it in my face that they are happy and i'm a miserable little bag of human waste. I tried deleting it but it only lasts a week or 2. I hate social networks but at the same time I need it to sustain some kind of link to it.

Yeah, going through a little of this now lately.

There's some people in the world that I truly dislike with every fiber of my being. I don't give a **** if it's wrong or right. I feel like they are bad people.
Sometimes, I really want to bring a so-called "high" person low. I want to kick their ass physically, and show the world, you see? This guy is nothing. His act is just that, an act. He's a bullshit artist.

But, I remember that if I actually were to act on my anger - not even considering the fact that it is illegal to just beat people - no one would care. It wouldn't change anyone's perception of me. As much as I'd enjoy kicking a "bad boy's" ass and showing the world he's nothing but a clown - and heaven knows I'd enjoy it - women wouldn't care. They'd take his side, and say I'm the problem person. Even if I somehow won the fight, they would still see me as a loser. It's not worth it to ruin my life even more when it's not even going to change anything, and it's not worth it to pour my thoughts and energy into something that I already know isn't the answer.

I have to remember that my problem isn't that I need to physically beat people, it's that I have to come up with better ideas than them. Which is a lot harder, but that's my only chance, so that's where I should pour my energy.

Latest posts

Back