Looking for fellow gamers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you want the kiss ass attitude, well I don't have that kind of attitude in real life and especially not on web-forums.

For your demographic and locality, the question is more: Who is not a gamer? You could find tons of gamers in real life to talk to if you could surmount the cowardice factor. However I don't think that will do much good since it is not much to have in common with other people, it is too shallow a bond. In your profile to this site you wrote so much, but only about what forms of consumption you like, which says nothing about you. This is the problem with people in this society they think the products they consume can give them some identity or define them.

Thrasymachus said:
Oh, you want the kiss ass attitude, well I don't have that kind of attitude in real life and especially not on web-forums.

Don't be surprised when people respond negatively to you, then.

Thrasymachus said:
For your demographic and locality, the question is more: Who is not a gamer? You could find tons of gamers in real life to talk to if you could surmount the cowardice factor. However I don't think that will do much good since it is not much to have in common with other people, it is too shallow a bond. In your profile to this site you wrote so much, but only about what forms of consumption you like, which says nothing about you. This is the problem with people in this society they think the products they consume can give them some identity or define them.

Where in this thread did I bemoan a lack of ability to make real life friends? Your accusation of cowardice at someone you know nothing about is baseless, worthless, and just plain silly.

I put down some general interests in my profile to give people a rough idea if they'd have something in common with me. It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Your problems with the state of society have nothing to do with anything.

Consider the idea that you're not as wise as you think you are. Your arrogance is repugnant. Now would you kindly quit trolling (inadvertently or not) this thread?

Thrasymachus, keep out of this thread if you don't have anything nice to say. And if you keep up that attitude it will likely result in another ban from the site. The bickering in this thread stops now.

I've recently begun to play more rhythm-based games such as Osu! which I definitely recommend being looked at; its free, and strangely hypnotic. It also seems to promote an overall fluency with the mouse and mousing accuracy that helps with other games, I've found.

[youtube]M2UgG9kcfKI[/youtube]

I'm not playing Skyrim either, but I'm tempted to get it once I upgrade my rig.

Used to do that one way back, I''d play a bunch of chrono trigger beat tracks on it :D

Osu looks interesting, especially since I enjoy music-based games like Audiosurf and Beat Hazard. I'll have to try it some time. Thanks for the recommendation.

Steam has a number of sales up for Black Friday if people are interested. Deus Ex: Human Revolutions for half price, for starters.

IgnoredOne said:
Steam has a number of sales up for Black Friday if people are interested. Deus Ex: Human Revolutions for half price, for starters.

I grabbed a couple games from that. Waiting for the big Holiday Sale for more recent releases like DE:HR, though. Hopefully the deals will be even better. :D

Try Hyper Princess Pitch when you get the chance, it's free!

[video=youtube]

can get it here

Welcome princess, I AM THE GODDESS OF EXPLOSIONS!!!

.... I know mom, sheesh.

I'm a gamer, currently playing Killing Floor but I got other games on my list. If you're interested in a chat/game send me a PM!

Latest posts

Back