Looking for fellow gamers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 2? No, that won't do. That won't do at all!

I'm sure there is a decent number of fellow game enthusiasts around here. Therefore, this thread must be visible.

Playing a bit of Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution at the moment. Good game, though I prefer macro-oriented RTS to control point RTS. Add this one to the list of stuff I'm up for playing online.

Also, The Last Remnant. It's good to play a JRPG again. A bit difficult to get into however, as knowing how long it's going to take to finish kind of kills my desire to play it. My attention span isn't what it used to be. :p

This Sunday was spent on Mark of the Assassin, the DLC to Dragon Age 2. Next weekend: Every DLC I can find to Mass Effect. :D

Equinox said:
This Sunday was spent on Mark of the Assassin, the DLC to Dragon Age 2. Next weekend: Every DLC I can find to Mass Effect. :D

Mass Effect 1, you mean? I never bothered trying the DLC for it (there was a free one, I think). If you did end up playing it, how was it?

I still need to play Mass Effect 2, myself. Was waiting for a Ultimate Edition with all the DLC included, but don't know if that'll ever show up at this rate.

Mass Effect both, really. I never tried those games until this summer, so now I'm all over them, and will play anything I can get my hands on. :)

Didn't get a chance to try any of the DLCs this last weekend, though. I was too busy all the time. :( Hoping the coming weekend will be more free.

skyrim.... oh. yeaaaaah, I don't think it would have worked out between us, sorry. :p

(not an elder scrolls fan :D )

To be honest, I've never played Elder Scrolls. Just thought I'd try this one, as I have nothing better to do with my spare time. :p

Skyrim looks sooooooooo good. As in "If it was a breathing human female, it would probably be the equivalent of Cleopatra and I would marry it" kind of good.

Unfortunately my PC is lagging behind and probably won't be able to play it, which means I will get to listen to people boasting about it and ruining all the surprises for months on end before I get my mitts on it. Which is balls :(

I have Mass Effect and I rather enjoyed it, got ME 2 on a sale, but I haven't played it yet. I didn't even finish ME 1, got snowed in with work >_<

I don't understand all the fuss about Modern Warfare 3 though. Modern Warfare 1 was pretty good, MW 2 was arcadey cash-in bullcrap ("Lolz my 9mm pistol can shoot through 5 concrete walls and kill you in one shot to your toe!11") and MW 3 seems to just be another milk of the cashcow. It even looks the same as MW 2, I can't tell the difference from screenshots :rolleyes2:

+1

Liley said:

wow.gif
:p

Equinox said:
To be honest, I've never played Elder Scrolls. Just thought I'd try this one, as I have nothing better to do with my spare time. :p

I can remember thinking how awesome Daggerfall looked back in the day:

Daggerfall_promo_screenshot.jpg

Latest posts

Back