Looking for someone to play games with? Post here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterDark

Reaction score
I figured it'd be nice having a thread like this on the forum. It's a thread for everyone, not just me!

I've always liked computer games, mostly rpg, but sometimes I play fps and rts too. Would like to find someone to play with, I have a bit of time on my hands, so.. could play casually or lots and lots!
Currently I'm playing Dragon Nest and League of Legends.
Send me a PM if you'd be interested!
Byebye now :)

Hiya! If you've got an Xbox, My Username is DOUSH78.Anyone is welcome to add me if you fancy a game of the Battlefields or Read Dead Redemption.

Aaaah.. no Xbox here I'm afraid, never owned any consoles.. only computers :/

I approve of this thread. :D

AfterDark and I attempted playing some League of Legends together, but the latency on each others regional server (NA/EU) didn't work out too well for us, unfortunately.

I play on the PC exclusively as well. Would be nice to find some more people to game with. I mainly play League of Legends and SSF4:AE for my multiplayer fix these days, but there are a bunch of other games I'd be interested in playing as well.

Hehe.. I'm sure there are other games we could try together Resurgence, maybe Hello Kitty Online or Digimon Battle!.. ;)

I've not tried GW2 yet, maybe in the future I will! Waiting for the storm to pass!

NotDarkYet said:
Hiya! If you've got an Xbox, My Username is DOUSH78.Anyone is welcome to add me if you fancy a game of the Battlefields or Read Dead Redemption.

Xbox - do you play virtua fighter? I used to play it everyday when its still under play station.

Veilside05 said:
NotDarkYet said:

Xbox - do you play virtua fighter? I used to play it everyday when its still under play station.

No, sorry.I'm not a big fan of fighting games.

Quite a convenient thread, I must say. Anyways, hello. I mostly play games on my computer, I have more games on Steam than I care to mention. My username on Steam is the same as it is here.

If you happen to have a PS3 & if you play Uncharted 2/3 or Little Big Planet 1/2, I'd be up for playing those as well. If you have a Wii, I play Monster Hunter Tri sometimes too. I can't recall my PS3 or Wii user info off-hand, so send a PM if you'd like to play either of those consoles.

Latest posts

Back