looks and verbal abuse

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paulo said:
people who say that to you are ********, not worth listening to.
they are stupid and know nothing.

but you believe what they say is true, and think/act like youre not worth anything.
bad people are atracted by that, and will abuse you cause you make it easy for them.

ignore people like that.
what they say does not matter.
stop worrying about that and find some nice people.
but dont try to hard, or push it.
if someone doesnt like you leave them alone.
move on to the next one, till you find people that do like you.
i find it hard very hard but male are worse of them what they say has value to me .weather i end alone or not like i have been for such long time .

well yeah, it IS hard.

but like Vanilla said, if you keep bothering people that dont want to be your friend they will get unfriendly and be meen to you.
if you keep pushing you make them be meen to you, just to make you go away and leave them alone.

what ever they might say may not even be true.
they are just trying to tell you they are not interested and want you to leave them alone.
you cant make someone like you.
if they dont, they dont.
but if you dont listen they can get meen, especially when youre looking for a boyfriend.

just ignore people that dont like you, and look for the people that do like you.

paulo said:
well yeah, it IS hard.

but like Vanilla said, if you keep bothering people that dont want to be your friend they will get unfriendly and be meen to you.
if you keep pushing you make them be meen to you, just to make you go away and leave them alone.

what ever they might say may not even be true.
they are just trying to tell you they are not interested and want you to leave them alone.
you cant make someone like you.
if they dont, they dont.
but if you dont listen they can get meen, especially when youre looking for a boyfriend.

just ignore people that dont like you, and look for the people that do like you.
you missed the point i was pushing any one.some times guys just be nasty to me becasue they don't the look of me any like boy at the school

no body wants me i am not popular thats for sure good looking people are
popular are nice because of there looks alone .so they many freind how i look i make none and males hate me. that point but there are abuse

it is becasue i how i look and no guy is ever intertsed in me it makes me sad i am such rejected my entire life my entire life reject

especially when youre looking for a boyfriend.- this bit i am not sure of what you mean

I dont believe i have the conner
On the Market of having been
Abused mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritaully.
I do get it alot more than you think.

Laughter is healing.
I dont need to be serious all the time.
and itd nrver appropriate when a person
Is negative.

Theres help....if you really want help

some people will just be nasty to anyone for no reason.
but you are giving people quite some reasons to be nasty to you.
and not by the way you look.

but it seems you just wat to be right, hate pretty people and feel sad that youre not one of them.
thats what you get back to every time.
so im gonne give up on trying to help you now.

youre making me feel bad as well.
another reason why people might not want to be around you.

i do hope youll figuere things out someday.

some males won't be friends with woman unless he sexual attractive to her so true i have experienced it .
which is unfair where does leave the likes of me .single forever its not fair just because how i look not attractive looking i should verbal and physical abused by guys so i should stay single and suffer due men shallow very opinion of women they all should like models

please help me with my problem please i don't want to be verbal and physical abused any more or single just because i am not
some blonde supermodel

its frustration me men are so unbelievable shallow so shallow or Renaldo can be shallow but rest of the prick but why hurt me why
just becasue they don't find sexual attractive to be friend its angriers me so i have stay single and wounded again again again
its not fair .i am not liked by any one in particular males i am so angry no words can describe my angry and hated for the male race
the same black hated they have for me .men are col blooded and shallow towards me

just becasue i am not some playboy certain fold i treated like complete other dirt

paulo said:
some people will just be nasty to anyone for no reason.
but you are giving people quite some reasons to be nasty to you.
and not by the way you look.

but it seems you just wat to be right, hate pretty people and feel sad that youre not one of them.
thats what you get back to every time.
so im gonne give up on trying to help you now.

youre making me feel bad as well.
another reason why people might not want to be around you.

i do hope youll figuere things out someday.

thanks you have real help thats me being smart !

any one eles please help me .i need to know ugly looking and badly treated is my problem and being hated by men and single forever

please some real help no depression anwers please

unlucky in life said:

thats part of the problem.
a lot of what we have been saying to you should have helped you at least a little.

you need to start listening to what people that are trying to help you are saying.
you need to stop being so angry about it.
and let go of the idea that you have to look beatifull to be in a relationship.

and no it isnt fair that some people get treated better because they look good.
but thats onely a verry small part of the problem.
there is not much more i can do for you from over here, i cant help you anymore, if i have at all.

paulo said:
unlucky in life said:

thats part of the problem.
a lot of what we have been saying to you should have helped you at least a little.

you need to start listening to what people that are trying to help you are saying.
you need to stop being so angry about it.
and let go of the idea that you have to look beatifull to be in a relationship.

and no it isnt fair that some people get treated better because they look good.
but thats onely a verry small part of the problem.
there is not much more i can do for you from over here, i cant help you anymore, if i have at all.

i better started getting used old maid and never being kissed once in my life .and bad treatment as normal thing for me i guess and more counselling till i am in my age . i have no choice but accept as way of life for since it has been that way since i was 13 years old .

i suffered from bulling all my life and lack of friends and affection all my life i never had any one care about me and my feelings.i have form depression i am sad every day .i have serve lack judgment when it comes to people in particular males .male have never showed me once of kindness no affection it all hated they show i went through my entire alone and unloved i have never single friend to rely on all my life i was never invited to parties i mostly sat in tiny room in city all by self while every one was party i was never invited to house parties at collage .they told me when they were on when they over .no body to there houses or showed any sort of kindness or care towards ,

i was mocked at school and all through my life .life was any thing but normal for me .
I SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE ALONE NEVER BEING LOVED OR CARED ABOUT NO FRIENDS.i was too ugly to have friends or boyfriends i was just left there like sack rubbish now look loser all my life .ugly fat unwanted hated friendless no body

You ask for help and advice in so many threads and yet you ignore it, despite it being good advice a lot of the time...

You shouldn't ask for advice if you aren't willing to consider it, it's not fair to the members of the forum that want to help you...

Pezza said:
You ask for help and advice in so many threads and yet you ignore it, despite it being good advice a lot of the time...

You shouldn't ask for advice if you aren't willing to consider it, it's not fair to the members of the forum that want to help you...

Agreed. These threads are becoming a nuisance.

Seriously, go see a psychiatrist. I think that would be the best option for you.

EveWasFramed said:
Pezza said:

Agreed. These threads are becoming a nuisance.
its just hard for me ,i explained my problem its not that easy like magic wand you know i am geuine about it.i really trying but i have not easy with males at all . when i was small i had no body to play with .i am trying to get help from people have same experence as me .but no one one seem to.

Arsenic Queen said:
unlucky in life said:
how do i know i am there type there no manual to tell me

If you were their type you wouldn't have to question it. They would make it VERY obvious. Men are not subtle.

Unless those men are like me, in which case they will quietly admire you with undetectable levels of subtlety for three years, then lose contact with you and wish they asked you out... :shy:

Err, in general we look at girls who are "our type" a lot. We try to talk to them and may get shy or nervous around them. Sometimes we will avoid eye contact with girls we like because of this - other times we will look into a girl's eyes a lot.

If a guy likes you he will talk to you and joke around with you a lot. You should not get any air of aggression or discomfort off of him.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Arsenic Queen said:
unlucky in life said:
how do i know i am there type there no manual to tell me

If you were their type you wouldn't have to question it. They would make it VERY obvious. Men are not subtle.

Unless those men are like me, in which case they will quietly admire you with undetectable levels of subtlety for three years, then lose contact with you and wish they asked you out... :shy:

Err, in general we look at girls who are "our type" a lot. We try to talk to them and may get shy or nervous around them. Sometimes we will avoid eye contact with girls we like because of this - other times we will look into a girl's eyes a lot.

If a guy likes you he will talk to you and joke around with you a lot. You should not get any air of aggression or discomfort off of him.
If a guy likes you he will talk to you and joke around with you a lot.- well that has not happen to me only aggression i get or else ignored one extreme or the other .
i have question what do you make of this situation in this video .tell me what they guy is think when he see the blonde coming its in spanish

so would i need to try to look some way like that(blonde girl) guy to get attention .
do you think the guy is very shallow christano

unlucky in life said:
i have question what do you make of this situation in this video .tell me what they guy is think when he see the blonde coming its in spanish

so would i need to try to look some way like that(blonde girl) guy to get attention .
do you think the guy is very shallow christano

You've asked the EXACT same question about a similar video in one of your other threads. GO back and read the responses. Any response you get here, will be duplicates of what you got in the other thread(s).

unlucky in life said:
sorry again i have serious question.sorry to be annoying with all question...

Your questions don't bother people. The fact that you you won't listen to people unless they support your preconceived notions can bother them.

The fact that you repeatedly ask for advice but ignore or belittled any advice given also frustrates people.

If you just want to talk about how unfair you feel the world is to you that is one thing but to repeatedly ask people to commit their time and effort to giving you advice and opinions that you seemingly don't want to hear if they don't support your beliefs, is another matter.

I used to have a friend who was exactly the same as you. She was desperate for a boyfriend (which I think was because she was the eldest of 10 children and didn't get much attention) and would cry and sometimes even physically harm herself in front of me and nothing I said would get through to her. It got to the point where I just gave up trying to help her and like the men with you I lost my temper with her and now we are no longer friends. The point of that story was pretty much what other people have been saying to you if you keep acting the way you do you will continue to drive people away from you.

Life is unfair and people sucks.

Self pity got me no where.
I frel angery, i feel sad, i laugh, i cry.
And whatrver i need to do to
Get over it, let go or move on.

I make the same chioces and mistakes
Over and over again.
Something deeply ingrained inside
Of me. A wacked out blue print or
Programming.
I drives me nutz cause i know
I do the sameshit over and over again
And fresia..i dont even lnow what to
Expect anymore...
Old whine in a different bottle..
Im messed up like this....i know.

Im not Mr GQ....
Whatever the heck i do to have a love life.
Its all kind da messed up here foo..

Ive been on this rock for 45 years.
Not one person changed for me.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:

Your questions don't bother people. The fact that you you won't listen to people unless they support your preconceived notions can bother them.

The fact that you repeatedly ask for advice but ignore or belittled any advice given also frustrates people.

If you just want to talk about how unfair you feel the world is to you that is one thing but to repeatedly ask people to commit their time and effort to giving you advice and opinions that you seemingly don't want to hear if they don't support your beliefs, is another matter.

what advice did i get to help me .and this is serious problem for me .its different problem its a pattern rejection and abuse tell me how fix it
step by step if you want to help me

unlucky in life said:
Minus said:
unlucky in life said:

what advice did i get to help me .and this is serious problem for me .its different problem its a pattern rejection and abuse tell me how fix it
step by step if you want to help me

I think the question here should be, what type of advice DIDN'T you get!
If you want your life to change, look inside yourself for the answers. No one here, or anywhere else, can help someone who refuses to accept help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back