looks and verbal abuse

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
sorry again i have serious question.sorry to be annoying with all question...

Your questions don't bother people. The fact that you you won't listen to people unless they support your preconceived notions can bother them.

The fact that you repeatedly ask for advice but ignore or belittled any advice given also frustrates people.

If you just want to talk about how unfair you feel the world is to you that is one thing but to repeatedly ask people to commit their time and effort to giving you advice and opinions that you seemingly don't want to hear if they don't support your beliefs, is another matter.

what advice did i get to help me .and this is serious problem for me .its different problem its a pattern rejection and abuse tell me how fix it
step by step if you want to help me

I think the question here should be, what type of advice DIDN'T you get!
If you want your life to change, look inside yourself for the answers. No one here, or anywhere else, can help someone who refuses to accept help.
i dont refuse advice i just want simple answer to it and why i need to know why. why did they do it to me not other females why me because i am not good looking slim bimbo so i must verbal abused for genetic mistake in how . i have been branded not worth it all my life well after 15 years of it you think i get sick of it wouldn't you .

while bitches get away with it .i am had awful life made by other people i did nothing for it.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
sorry again i have serious question.sorry to be annoying with all question...

Your questions don't bother people. The fact that you you won't listen to people unless they support your preconceived notions can bother them.

The fact that you repeatedly ask for advice but ignore or belittled any advice given also frustrates people.

If you just want to talk about how unfair you feel the world is to you that is one thing but to repeatedly ask people to commit their time and effort to giving you advice and opinions that you seemingly don't want to hear if they don't support your beliefs, is another matter.

what advice did i get to help me .and this is serious problem for me .its different problem its a pattern rejection and abuse tell me how fix it

If you want your life to change, look inside yourself for the answers. No one here, or anywhere else, can help someone who refuses to accept help.
i dont refuse advice i just want simple answer to it and why i need to know why. why did they do it to me not other females why me because i am not good looking slim bimbo so i must verbal abused for genetic mistake in how . i have been branded not worth it all my life well after 15 years of it you think i get sick of it wouldn't you .

while bitches get away with it .i am had awful life made by other people i did nothing for it.

So now you're calling women who are attractive "slim bimbos" and "bitches."
We've given you all the answers you will find on this forum. There are obviously no answers to your questions here. Perhaps you might try another forum for some different answers.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
Minus said:

So now you're calling women who are attractive "slim bimbos" and "bitches."
We've given you all the answers you will find on this forum. There are obviously no answers to your questions here. Perhaps you might try another forum for some different answers.
no i am not i am just saying rather give them a chance to plain jane who weight problem a chance instead always them .they don't verbal abuse them oh no no no no they get royal treatment while i get royal cement road long and hard . all because they good looking i am not . its give them reason verbal abuse me tell me i am worthless becasie i am not good looking that my statement i making .

men only care about looks that what video i was showing .

if you ugly looking and fat get ready to abused both verbal and physical people like me are dirt there fore treated that way

unlucky in life said:
i dont refuse advice...

I have seen 28 threads of this. I am well aware of what you are doing.

Someone wise just pointed out to me that your thread is full of gross stereotypes of both men and women.
You seem to slander "men" in every thread you make. I think this one is done and I'd be very careful about making another of its kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back