Man logic vs woman "logic"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt The Rabbit said:
However, men continue to fault women's logic on the grounds that women are emotional. Perhaps we're so emotional because we're sick of men oppressing our judgment in that way.
Besides, men are the ones notorious for frontlining mindless entertainment (Jackass, anyone?), ridiculous inventions, and the "Just because we can" attitude. On the other hand, women are notorious for their wit, analyzation skills, and the need to always ask "but why?"

Jackass is not mindless, is for the lulz, it's totally effective so it's logic is perfect. I know women who like it too. same with "I bet you will", even girls do stupid things there (but it's it ok cuz they do it for money? lol jk)

See? I'm responding to this generalization and I'm not calling you a "man hater".

And I'm not talking about the man in the past, there were lots of brute jerks back then, I'm talking about nowadays.

Felix said:
Ok... So after this crap, this putting me aside for my penis, my final conclusion is: I'm not gonna work with woman anymore. Unless I can get some amazing advantage or I'm sure the'll stay passive, I'm not going to do it. Some things were my fault, sure, but I don't take responsability for the honeysuckle they put on me and also for having a penis. If this group is now doomed to a crazy feminist rage... I hope not.

Wow, so one bad business interaction with a small group of women has you making sweeping generalization about all of us?

Nice logic you're showing there. That sort of overgeneralization (or hasty generalization) is an honest-to-God logical fallacy. Here, the main problem lies with trying to conclude something about a large population from a non-representative sample (ie, a sample which is far too small or affected by other variables).

Whatever wide-ranging "conclusion" someone draws from these sorts of acts can't possibly hold. All you CAN say is that you found it difficult to work with that particular group of women. End of story.

Funny that it came back to "logic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back