Meaningful words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkwall

Reaction score
Feel free to post some words that mean a lot to you in this thread.

I am an obsessive Neutral Milk Hotel Fan, so I'd like to post:

"All I could want is silver and spinning
Out from your arms and into the pretty
Pit of your heart, so simply and softly we'd flow

But I let you down
Swollen and small is where you'll find me now
With that silver stripping off
From my tongue you're tearing out
And you'll never hear me talk

Glow
Into you
I will glow
Into you"

I'll just leave my quotes here. They are the story of me, of how I can take care of myself

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
"Never have sex with a zombie."

Why? I would had thought it was still better then a blow up doll hah. Not that I have err you know :rolleyes:

If you want your brain eaten, go ahead.

*Thinks about it* Its been a long time. Well I have my brain eaten after or before or maybe even goring?

You gotta way up all the pros and cons here lol

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Why? I would had thought it was still better then a blow up doll hah. Not that I have err you know :rolleyes:

*Thinks about it* Its been a long time. Well I have my brain eaten after or before or maybe even goring?

If you find a way to bind the head you might be able to get away with it. I don't know though, that's up to your ability and zest for fornicating with a ghoul.

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

If you find a way to bind the head you might be able to get away with it. I don't know though, that's up to your ability and zest for fornicating with a ghoul.

My Ex passed away. The shags where the same but the dishes piled up :rolleyes: OK That was the worst joke ever i know :club: *hits self*

Vacuo said:
Male zombies would be all stiff with rigor mortis. Unlike most guys out there,

rigor mortis is only temporary so it would depend more on the time of death then the fact that he is dead. While i can't really estimate the age of a zombie it just seems that most of them are past the 72 hour time span that rigor mortis usually lasts.

"Promotes bigotry, violence and hate, and makes inaccurate one-sided statements towards Muslims"

Its so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes everytime.

"Change we can believe in!"

...I Rofl every time, until the crying sets in.

"This is your personnel folder. Any feelings you have, go in here."

...My job philosophy.

Latest posts

Back