Merry Xmas from my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Cool.....
Just go with the flow.
Enjoy it fot whatever it is.

Well I'm not sure I am going to bother with her again but I see what you mean. Plenty more fish in the sea !

putter65 said:
I asked a woman (a co worker) for a coffee this morning and she agreed.

She doesn't have much to say for herself and it was a bit boring. She is very flirty at work though.

That's one thing I liked about her old girlfriend, she never stopped talking.

I remember i went out with a co-worker recently. It wasn't a disaster date and it went quite well but she made it clear that we were just friends. The best thing about it though was i never built up slew of emotions for this girl so I didn't feel bad about it. So never built up all these emotions for a girl before a date. Just enjoy her company and if stuff doesn't go right you don't feel hurt.

Anten said:
putter65 said:
I asked a woman (a co worker) for a coffee this morning and she agreed.

She doesn't have much to say for herself and it was a bit boring. She is very flirty at work though.

That's one thing I liked about her old girlfriend, she never stopped talking.

I remember i went out with a co-worker recently. It wasn't a disaster date and it went quite well but she made it clear that we were just friends. The best thing about it though was i never built up slew of emotions for this girl so I didn't feel bad about it. So never built up all these emotions for a girl before a date. Just enjoy her company and if stuff doesn't go right you don't feel hurt.

This new one is dead in the water. She literally has nothing to say. I'm not sure why I asked her for a coffee. She sent me a text this morning, so I thought 'see what happens' - nothing did.

There is nobody else at the moment.

putter65 said:
SophiaGrace said:
To be honest the girl probably saw you as easy to string along, probably sensed you were lonely.

Your probably correct but why do women string along blokes ?

Why did she do this to me ?

Its called being a validation whore. Most people are validation whores (myself included), but many people are much more so than others. Thats why guys take out beautiful women to parties/events (to show off, ie validation) and why women care so much about the way they look (not all women, but in general) and why most people use facebook.

I could offer some help here, things that have helped me, but I'm sure many people would get offended. One thing I will say is that you should, 1) Talk to more women, 2) Screen women better, if red flags go off, have some self respect and stop seeing him/her

And I'm going to take a wild guess here and say this woman was Russian (no Russophobe here, I love Russians).

passage said:
putter65 said:
SophiaGrace said:
To be honest the girl probably saw you as easy to string along, probably sensed you were lonely.

Its called being a validation whore. Most people are validation whores (myself included), but many people are much more so than others. Thats why guys take out beautiful women to parties/events (to show off, ie validation) and why women care so much about the way they look (not all women, but in general) and why most people use facebook.

I could offer some help here, things that have helped me, but I'm sure many people would get offended. One thing I will say is that you should, 1) Talk to more women, 2) Screen women better, if red flags go off, have some self respect and stop seeing him/her

And I'm going to take a wild guess here and say this woman was Russian (no Russophobe here, I love Russians).

Not Russian, close though.

It wasn't one of those 'wanting to stay in the country' type things.

Like you say though, I saw enough red flags to stop seeing her. I didn't because I felt sorry for her.

putter65 said:
passage said:
putter65 said:
SophiaGrace said:

Like you say though, I saw enough red flags to stop seeing her. I didn't because I felt sorry for her.

Ukrainians and Belarussians are practically the same as Russians.

passage said:
putter65 said:
passage said:
putter65 said:
SophiaGrace said:

Ukrainians and Belarussians are practically the same as Russians.

She was from rumania. She had been in England for 8 years, married some English guy. They split in the summer. She spoke perfect English.

I've told people at work and they can't believe how anybody could be so cruel. And how disgusting and rotten she was. One seemed to think she will get back in touch once her other fella loses interest and she gets lonely.

Doesn't look like she's going to get in touch. I've sent a few texts and a facebook message.

I'm not going to get a reason why or an apology or an explantion.

The whole thing now seems fake and a joke and a big waste of time. I was used for some reason.

Given that I'm eastern european, I can tell you one thing about the women. There are very horrible women, and very great women, few in between, and its impossible to distinguish the good from bad before its too late (and they're all pretty).

passage said:
Given that I'm eastern european, I can tell you one thing about the women. There are very horrible women, and very great women, few in between, and its impossible to distinguish the good from bad before its too late (and they're all pretty).

She's obviously one of the horrible ones.

I met her thru a mutual friend and it is very awkard now. I really want to tell this friend off for introducing such an horrible woman to me.

kamya said:
Yeah don't count on her owning up to her lies or giving an apology. It won't happen.

You could be right.

However she had the nerve to lie to me in the first place, I am half expecting her to show up in the year. She hasn't got a job and will be lonely.

I still can't get my head around what happened. She even lied to my Dad because he asked her where she was going and she answered 'rumania' - I can normally tell when somebody is lying but I never suspected she was. She was so convincing !

Lying is one huge indication that they don't wont to be with you anymore. Especially lies..that are so obvious and they wont own up to, and try to flip it around on you making you out to be the bad guy. Forget about her...

putter65 said:
kamya said:
Yeah don't count on her owning up to her lies or giving an apology. It won't happen.

You could be right.

However she had the nerve to lie to me in the first place, I am half expecting her to show up in the year. She hasn't got a job and will be lonely.

I still can't get my head around what happened. She even lied to my Dad because he asked her where she was going and she answered 'rumania' - I can normally tell when somebody is lying but I never suspected she was. She was so convincing !

Always suspect

Valince said:
Lying is one huge indication that they don't wont to be with you anymore. Especially lies..that are so obvious and they wont own up to, and try to flip it around on you making you out to be the bad guy. Forget about her...

I will try to.

Valince said:

She lied 5 minutes into our first date.

Dain...Putter,

You know as will as i do
At some level you gatta
Hold youself accountible
For what you do.

I know women can captivate
men...
Cuase you said somehow
Shes going to come back into
your life again

You know as will as I AS DO,
its not going to happen unless
You allow it to happen and
chose for it to happen.

Youre not getting any younger
Amd at some level you know
Blaming her and blaming the women
That hooked you up with her is
fucken immature amd childish.

fresia that honeysuckle dude,
I would had fresia the living honeysuckle out of
Her from the get go....then thats just me.
JUST like i tucked the living honeysuckle outta the 19 yr old.

She allowed me, let me and wanted me.
No playing the victim in our gane.

Been cuaght stealing...was one of her
Favorite song.lmao

I DIDT IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE..
so u can take the cookie and stick up ur ass...
Like a chimp..like a chump...like a chump...HAHAHAAAAA

NOOKIE..by Limp Bizkit.lmao
Would be one of my favorites.

Lonesome Crow said:
Dain...Putter,

You know as will as i do
At some level you gatta
Hold youself accountible
For what you do.

I know women can captivate
men...
Cuase you said somehow
Shes going to come back into
your life again

You know as will as I AS DO,
its not going to happen unless
You allow it to happen and
chose for it to happen.

Youre not getting any younger
Amd at some level you know
Blaming her and blaming the women
That hooked you up with her is
fucken immature amd childish.

fresia that honeysuckle dude,
I would had fresia the living honeysuckle out of
Her from the get go....then thats just me.
JUST like i tucked the living honeysuckle outta the 19 yr old.

She allowed me, let me and wanted me.
No playing the victim in our gane.

Been cuaght stealing...was one of her
Favorite song.lmao

I'm just speculating she will come back. I don't think she will have the nerve. (Anything can happen, though !)

She's a big deal because I'm 43 and I've never had a girlfriend before. It wasn't like I was massively into her, I wasn't. At first I couldn't be bothered but when you have a woman in your arms kissing you, it's bound to have an effect.

I should have walked when I found out she had lied about that other fella. But I kept on sending texts pretending it wouldn't do any harm.

I think I was frightened no other woman would show interest. So I put up with all her crap. Everytime I get a text I want it to be her. I can't deny that. I want her to get back in touch. I miss 'having someone', however honeysuckle it was. I don't know what will happen if she gets back in touch. Am I going to be daft enough to take her back ?

I hope not !

FIGURE YOU OUT...by NICKLE BACK
this would be my fiance and my love song.lmao

It js what it is...She stroke ny ego and drives
Me crazy in everything she dose.
I love it and i live her..
No playing the victim in this relationship.
I CHOOSE TO BE WITH HER FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST.

I can get temped to engage
In all kinds of behaviors that's
Not healty for Renaes and my relationship.

I certainly have a past and histories with
Women..

I simply make my decisions base on
My value for RENAE and our LOVE.
I LOVE RENAE MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF.
I CAN GET HONEST WITH MYSELF.

We all base our decisions on what we value.

Im also a high risk taker.
I HAD GAMBLIMG ADDICTIONS.

AT THE SOMETIME WE ALL MUST
TAKE RISK IN OUR LIVES IN ORDER
TO REAP THE REWARDS.

RENAE RISK HERSELF JUST THE SAME
TO BE WITH ME.

Its up to everone of us to weight out
The pros and cons for the decisions and
And what we are willing to risk.

Once we can acknowledge that its
Our decisions for taking the risk
Where ever the chips my fall..
The blame game stops.
We stop blaming ourselves and others.

Renaes holds me accountable for everything i do.
My choice to be with her.
My love and tolerance.
My patients and understanding.
Somedays Im on my knees begging and
praying for GODs help.
She's far far from perfect.
Whatever her wealness are.it requires
That i be strong and raise above myself.
As chaotic as it can get...
RENAE LOVES ME VERY MUCH.
SHE CHOOSE TO LOVE ME AND STAY
WITH ME..SHES NOT as WEAk
as,it may seem on the surface.
Im not perfect.
OUR RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE IS VERY DEEP AND SPECAIL.
Were both continue to LOVE and GROW no matter
How old we are.

Latest posts

Back