Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General Anxiety: Severe
Obsessive/Compulsive: Severe
Panic: Severe

As for the rest of the assessment I consistantly got "moderate"
Overall, I got a 77

AngryLoner said:
I scored a 51, which is lower than I thought... description was pretty spot on though which is interesting

I scored a 51 too !

54. Not as bad as I thought. Reasonably accurate I suppose. I'm not outright depressed most of the time, but I do feel tired alot and all of my life's experiences just feel numb to me. Even if something really good or bad happens, I feel nothing. Like it's happening to someone else and doesn't effect me. Also, activities I once found enjoyable, I feel that same numbness there too.

I think part of it is that things are more fun when you share them with another person. It didn't used to bother me (being alone), but I think as I aged, it dawned on me that yes, people do need other people to truly be happy (as much as I wished this not to be so)....

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and i can relate to many of these topics here.
First of all, my score is 62

I can relate to almost every result in this test and know that my main problems are Social situations, Worry, Expectations and Temper.

On the overall affectedness scale you fall into the moderate category. This means that your level of affectedness by anxiety and depression is not severe but strong enough to affect your life and your person on a regular basis. You are someone who tends to let things get to you. You are an over reactor and you are probably very emotional. You are sensitive and take things personally. You are a worrier and a �what-if� thinker. You might have a hard time being assertive, especially with certain people. You probably don�t manage stress well. You may find that you wear yourself out with your thoughts. You beat yourself up and talk yourself down. No one, including you, can quite live up to your expectations. You have a busy, but tired mind. This type of thinking creates your anxiety and depression.

They're trying to sell us something, not sure if they rigged the test to show more positive results so they'd sell more of their stuff. :/

Overall Score: 35

Expectations: Severe
Worry: Moderate
Attitude: Moderate
Control: Mild
Emotions: Mild

EDIT: I would like to take this quiz again in a couple of months or so...to see whether I will make any progress.

I got a 58, that's kinda what I would have expected. I worry a lot, I have a bad temper, and apparently my negativity contributes to my issues. I'd like to think I have a rather realistic point of view, but I can see mostly how my worrying doesn't help. Stupid tests. (d)

I got 82 and I might have been a bit generous on myself with a few so perhaps I should be a little higher. I seem to be serve in pretty much every category. Oh boy...

I got 53

Personality assessment:
Expectation: moderate
Temper: mild
Worry: moderate
Attitude: severe
Control: severe
Emotions: moderate

Anxiety assessment:
Agoraphobic Feelings: mild
Social Situations: severe
General Anxiety: mild
Obsessive/Compulsive: mild

mintymint said:
I scored the same number as my birth year...

63?

and oh I got 51. but I think I remember taking this test before on my depressive times and got higher score. (hmm)

Latest posts

Back