Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inglorious Bastards

"The pain, so unexpected and undeserved had for some reason cleared away the cobwebs. I realized I didn't hate the cabinet door, I hated my life... My house, my family, my backyard, my power mower. Nothing would ever change; nothing new could ever be expected. It had to end, and it did. Now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out at me constantly, and I can count on nothing."

A Scanner Darkly.

(Meh, actually it's Inglorious Basterds. Inglourious Bastards is another movie. :p)

"We can't turn back time, that's why it is so hard to decide. We have to make the right choice. Until we don't choose - EVERYTHING remains possible."

0CI355A said:
(Meh, actually it's Inglorious Basterds. Inglourious Bastards is another movie. :p)
Weird I never noticed that, learn something new everyday.

Mr. Nobody

"You know I like snack pack why can't you just GIVE ME A SNACK PACK!!!"

Ugh. Billy Madison.

I loathe Sandler movies. Can't unwatch, can't unwatch. :(

Still, here's an easy one:

" Benny...bring me everyone."
" What do you mean 'everyone?' "
" EVERYONE!!!"

Yes, well you know what they say about opinions.

The Professional

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."

Dracula.

"How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know."

The Bourne Supremacy

"We're all pretty bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it than others."

Pfft please Breakfast Club mofo. Alright you wanna go 80's on me, youngin'? I'll take this to the 80's don't think I won't :D

"Dong, where is my automobile?"

Sixteen Candles

(love me some John Hughes!)

"That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else."

Why it's 16 Candles again :D

"... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

The Goonies!! (BTW, I love this 80's thing going on :) )

"If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want... Well, that's where you're right."

Real Genius

''When you're in love with a married man, you shouldn't wear mascara.''

The Apartment

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself."

Ah words to live by. The great and wise Mr. Bueller did utter those words on a certain, day off, of his, did he not?

This one is from the upper end of the 80's, but it still counts. Unlike some people here however, I can say that I saw this on the big screen :p

"Oh I get it, FRENCH CLASS!"

He did indeed! Don't make me jealous. : / I would have love to have seen these in theaters..unfortunatly I was only concieved in the 80's. : /

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.

"Sometimes dead is better."

Pet Sematary. I'll be honest I had to look this one up. I've seen it once, just not a big fan of most of Steven King's movies. Ok I'm taking a break from the 80's going into the 90's, but only because I love this quote so much.

"You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say fresia that thing! Let's fight it!"

I'm not either... I just have a thing for horror movies.

Is it from one of the Alien movies? (are we moving on to horror movies now? :) )

"I've no plans to call on you, (I'm not givin the name, too easy). The world is more interesting with you in it.

Latest posts

Back