Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Silence of the lambs. But I do like Constantine!

American Psycho. I totally had to cheat on this one... I had absolutly no idea, because I've never seen it. Though it's setting in my living room, I should totally watch it.

"No, no. Not exactly. I just want to cut off her head and take out her heart."

No. Silence of the lambs. But I do like Constantine!

American Psycho. I totally had to cheat on this one... I had absolutly no idea, because I've never seen it. Though it's setting in my living room, I should totally watch it.

"No, no. Not exactly. I just want to cut off her head and take out her heart."

P.S. I accidently used the **** quick reply again. :p As I'm sure you can see above.

Oh **** silence of the lambs I should've known that. You should definitely watch American psycho, it's not an 80's movie but its partly a portrayal of 80's yuppie culture. The Paul Allen quote, imo, is the epitome of the the social commentary this movie makes.

Dracula, also Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Van Helsing, both awesome movies.

"The only good bug is a dead bug."

Ok, maybe I will watch it this weekend!

Starship Troopers? Another one I didn't know.

"Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and honeysuckle like that and it makes my life a hell. Okay? A living hell."

Ok, maybe I will watch it this weekend!

Starship Troopers? Another one I didn't know.

"Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and honeysuckle like that and it makes my life a hell. Okay? A living hell."

honeysuckle! Did it again.

Beetle Juice! Beetle Juice! Beetle Juice! Haha I forgot this was from the 80's.

I will say one thing about starship troopers: it has a bad acting to awesomeness ratio that is off the charts.

"You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? ******* insulting. But the worst mistake you made . . . empty gun rack."

Oh and Courtney . . . NEW REPLY!!! :D

Beetlejuice is probably one of my fav movies ever.

Well, sometime stupid cheesy acting makes movies worth it. haha

The Chronicles of Riddick <--didn't know.

You are schooling me on movies I don't know!

"There's an eye in me soup." <--- not from the 80's

Look at me I New Replied like a fricking champ! I must practically be a genius! :D

Lol good job on that single post kiddo, I knew you could do it!

Corpse Bride

"Where the hell can I get eyes like those?"
"Gotta kill a few people."

Chronicles of Riddick again. I guess I'm gonna have to see this one too, cause you keep using it. :p

"I'm sorry, did you just say you needed my brain?"
"Yes, to complete the program."
"Well, you can't have it, I'm using it!"
" Hardly."

No that was Pitch Black, but it's part of the Riddick series. I'll count it as right :)

Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy. Great flick.

(man hands woman a strand of hair)
"If you're still interested, let me know."
"Oops, the wind caught it."

Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

Oh, and the "Where do I get eyes like that" quote was ORIGINALLY found in "Pitch Black," the predecessor to "Chronicles of Riddick."

"Squirrel!"

Hah, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Easy. :p

EDIT: DANG, too slow.

Memory serves, the Spare quote is from Up. I think?

Here's a tough one:

"Trouble with your air conditioning, sir?"
"No, not at all. I mean, it's all right. It's fixed."
" Fixed?"
"I- I mean, it fixed itself."
"...Machines don't fix themselves. He's tampered with it. "

Bread I just wanted to point out the irony of this to you. While searching for the first line of your ridiculously obscure quote, the 2nd and 3rd search results ended up being from movies you so scathed earlier in this thread. I think the universe is trying to tell you something...

9184f1ae.jpg

RyanEhf said:
Bread I just wanted to point out the irony of this to you. While searching for the first line of your ridiculously obscure quote, the 2nd and 3rd search results ended up being from movies you so scathed earlier in this thread. I think the universe is trying to tell you something...

9184f1ae.jpg

*Hiss!* It's a sad day when Google neglects the masterly works of Terry Gilliam.

Still, the movie was Terry Gilliam's Brazil, and my quote was an excerpt from the discussion had between Bob Hoskins and Jonathan Pryce. :(

Ohh Brazil, I've heard of it but never seen it. It looks interesting to say the least.

"Many different forms of justice, Chris. See, you got man's, God's and even the Devil's. Certain forms you just can't control."

Silent Hill.

"And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that."

The Big Lebowski :D Great movie, a bit of an unsatisfying ending.

Here's one, a bit easier than the last one:

"- The sword! The sword lying in the field. That was a sign. "
"No. That was a sword in a field."
"- No. No, that was a sign!"
"No. That was a sword. In a field. "
"- It can't just get there by itself! It can't. A sword just doesn't get there by itself. It can't just get there by itself. "
" True. Every event has an infinite number of causes, so why pick one rather than another? There are many ways a sword might find itself in a field. "

Tricky. :p

The google tells me its Joan of Arc, so I'll go with that.

Here's a (hopefully) not so tough one...

"I used to be in this barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois..."

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Latest posts

Back