Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween '07

"I need to make a phone call."
"A telephone call? That's communication with the outside world! Doctor's discretion. Hey, if alla these nuts could just make phone calls, it could spread. Insanity oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all those poor sane people, infecting them! Whackos everywhere! A plague of madness!"

daniel.bay said:
Pirates of the Caribbean

"Behind these eyes one finds only darkness. These are the eyes of a psychopath."
No twas !White Heat" James Cagney.

One flew over the Cuckoo's nest?

"We need a bigger boat!"

-Waking Life

Um...Bridget Jones's Diary?

"I want to go home. Do you understand that? I want to go home. … I saw that I don't like what you do. Any of you. … You pretend to be my friend, the way you pretend everything. A friend doesn't lock you up. A friend doesn't take you away from your home, and say that its for your own good. How long do you really think I'll let you keep me here?"

The Italian Job

"I want to go home. Do you understand that? I want to go home. … I saw that I don't like what you do. Any of you. … You pretend to be my friend, the way you pretend everything. A friend doesn't lock you up. A friend doesn't take you away from your home, and say that its for your own good. How long do you really think I'll let you keep me here?"

RyanEhf said:
The Italian Job

Nah. You got me there Ryan! but it's nice to see you've prised yourself from your bed at last!

Well if you don't know the quote you can just copy paste and google it, that's all I do.

K, here's an easy one...

"...you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Dirty Harry

"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand."

Lol Pee-wee's Big Adventure...nice :D

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?"

lol..ikr!

2001: A Space Odyssey

"listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

Airplane

"I call this the hot dog tree, because... Well, it's a hot dog tree."

Big Top Pee-Wee

"Why take the escalator when I have a perfectly good canoe right here?"

Stop talking about back water American films **** it,I don't know the answers,and that's not fair!

"No Mr.Bond,I want to kill you!

John, just copy and paste the quote into google and search it, that's what I always do. If you still can't find it in google, that's when you know the person is being a real dick lol.

K Courtney's quote is from Austin Powers, John's is from Goldfinger. See, I didn't know either of those...it's not cheating :D

"I'll have what she's having."

When Harry Met Sally? I think?

"My mother always taught me never to eat singing food"

Latest posts

Back