Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the usual suspects

"I'm talking about the gas chamber, and you haven't even asked me what this is about. You've got a big "Guilty" sign around your neck."

L.A. Confidential

"Why don't you try counting sheep?"
"That doesn't do any good...I'm afraid of em."

Wizard of Oz...really had to search for that one.

"We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night...mostly"

Alien

"Well what about Cinderella? Remember what happened with her?"
"No I don't remember what happened with her. I deliberately forgot all about her. She made me puke. I remember the ugly stepsisters, they were great."

WRONG! it's Aliens...(wary)
Drop Dead Fred

"I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off whatever it is."[/color]

So, Accidentally left the "s" off...that doesn't make it wrong!

The Thing

"Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."

V for Vendetta.

Such an awesome piece of cinema....you may have inspired me to watch it again tonight.

"Hey Farva....whats the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy honeysuckle on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?"

"Oh you mean Shenanigans?"

"Oooooooooooooooo...."

Yeah, V for Vendetta is awesome!

Super Troopers lol

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

Zoolander haha nice

"Are there any questions?"
"Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Haha, Hot Fuzz, also an awesome movie.

"On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."

Hannibal

"But I believe in music... the way that some people believe in fairy tales."

August Rush...never heard of it.

"It's a mess ain't it sheriff?"
"If it ain't it'll do 'til the mess gets here."

August Rush is good.

No Country for Old Men

"You smell that? Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man-smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"

Latest posts

Back