Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty in Pink

"My birthday is April 10, 2017. How long do I live?"
"Four years."
"More than you! Painful to live in fear, isn't it?"

Ha! I actually know this one: Despicable Me, love and own that movie.

"We need something that everyone can get behind, a symbol --"
"Something that appeals to the best in each and every one of us --"
"Something good --"
"And pure --"
"And decent."

That movie is adorable! (goo)

Ghostbusters 2

"This is the stupidest group of people I've ever worked with who are not legally retarded. "

lol Reno 911: Miami

"This is it? Our entire voice-over for our show on bears is written on a cocktail napkin?"

Strange Wilderness

"It's bouncing around the Web like a beachball at a Nickelback concert."

Hot Rod haha

"You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a black midget in the crowd."

lol Knocked up ...I actually knew that one.

"You punched me in the boob! Prepare to die, obviously!"

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

"There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate."
"Which one wins?"
"The one you feed the most."

Pathfinder

"I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be."

Bicentennial Man

"Hey! Who blew this bubble? You all know the rules! All bubble-blowing babies will be beaten senseless by every able-bodied patron in the bar."

The Spongebob Squarepants movie.. I knew this one! haha

"We were awesome"
"Yes, Dudes and Dudettes, major-league butt-kicking is back in town."

TMNT nice :cool:

"All major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!"
"But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

Get Him To The Greek

"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

Snatch

"We grow copious amounts of ganja, yah? And you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-*******- culturalist! That's what I mean Willie."

Clint Eastwood from "Fistful of Dollars":

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now, if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it."

Latest posts

Back