my 20th

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slappopkarl

Reaction score
So my 20th was...well let's see what you think
My friends said we would go bowling, I wouldn't drive or anything.
So I was waiting. Was going to get picked up at 7pm but no one turned up till 8pm, fair enough they did come. Then we went to macdonalds which is 20 miles the oppisite direction to there the bowling was. So they had there macdonalds and then we went for a spin around town. So there was no bowling :( but then I was told there was a suprise for me on friday night.
So friday night came along and nothing, no one. I think maybe that was the suprise get my hopes up and give me a massive let down :(
So yeah I think it was a crap birthday but I couldn't understand why they would do say that and not do anything for my birthday.
I'm just having a moan but thanks for reading.

Didn't have a pleasant birthday with friends either last time, I feel your pain. Cheer up :)

Been there myself, wasn't on my birthday but I know how you feel. Sometimes friends suck. Sorry to hear you didn't get the birthday you wanted, especially for your 20th.

I would of been happy if I did what I did but cause they said we are doing this that and the other it was a massive let down.

Latest posts

Back