My Favorite Celebrity pics ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nabila1230

Reaction score
i am starting the thread here to share some favorite celebrities pictures, hope that you will share your favorite celebrities pictures here,

Beautiful-Danica-Mckellar.jpg

Danica-Mckellar-Hot-Picture.jpg

Danica-Mckellar-Pregnant-Photo.jpg

Danica-Mckellar-Husband.jpg

ok, i honestly don't know who that is, but she's pretty.
who is she?
i don't know if this is the direction this thread was meant to go, but i've always had a thing for Vanessa Hudgens.
3776289220_365d462b51.jpg

4861374025_a685c29979_b.jpg

thank you to like my choice, also appreciated your choice, and RJLJD you ask who is she??
so she is
Danica Mckellar
She was born on 3rd January 1975 and is basically an American author, actress and also education advocate. She is also best known for her role which she played in the television show as Winnie Cooper and the show was The Wonder Years. After that she also played a vital role as an author of The New York Times best seller. She was actually born in La Jolla California and when she was eight years of age then her family moved to Los Angeles. Her mother is basically a home maker and her father is basically real estate developer.
www.stories.pk is provideing the best stories, you can search the danica mckellar story in stories.pk

My favorite celebrity Candice Swanepoel. Candice Swanepoel was born on October 20, 1988 and she is famous South African model.
(*removed*)

66yg6e.jpg
[/img]
mj22ci.jpg
[/img]
66yg6e.jpg
[/img]
168gae1.jpg
[/img]
3583210.jpg
[/img]
243lvmh.jpg
[/img]
30sj9jk.jpg
[/img]

Saul Hudson--AKA SLASH,

Former lead guitarist of Guns & Roses-
Lead Guitarist of his band Velvet Revolver-
Born: July 23, 1965
Time named him runner-up on their list of "The 10 Best Electric Guitar Players" in 2009

Rolling Stone magazine placed him # 65 on their list of 100 greatest guitarist of all times in 2011.

Guitar world ranked his solo November Rain # 6on their list of greatest guitar solo's 2008

While Total Guitar placed his riff from Sweet Child O mine at #1 on their list of 100 greatest riffs 2004

Fun Fact:
Slash is Bi-Racial, His mom Black American, and his dad a strapping English man.

Needless to say, I am totally and completely in love with Slash.... would give my eye teeth, sell my liver, or even break my Vegan lifestyle and eat MEAT just for a moment with him.

Enjoy~

I normally don't like celebrities, especially ones who get by on looks and no talent. Additionally, I find women who are too conventionally attractive to be dull. Talented French women, however, are an exception to that rule.

3.jpg

Latest posts

Back