My kingdom for a chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masson

Reaction score
So I'm pretty much bored , its 1 AM I'm drinking cola with energy drinks and I've pretty much slept all day so its safe to say I will pull an all nighter.
Anyone up for a chat ? Just throw a random idea , subject , talk about a problem or just ask awkward questions anything will do.

All nighter eh? hee hee!

So why ya staying up all night, sleeping all day? sounds too familiar to me, yet so far away (:)

I'm more of a batlike person , I like night more than day and for more than 4 years now I've been like this and I was all day in town doing stuff then some relatives came by with their nice ( dont know if I said it right ) and I took her out in the park and then I just crashed for a few hours and here I am full of energy.

Gaming? DD?

Hit reddit yet? and then there is ONTD! after rounds, then back to here... folks aint buzzing tonight though.

memes-cant-tell-if-acid-trip.jpg

Whats DD ? Yeah I usually do some intense gaming sessions but not tonight , I think I'll start watching some shows.

Ah and keep pressing that button on StumbleUpon and waste time on 9gag.

Latest posts

Back