My myriad of ugly flaws

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayri

Reaction score
i feel like nothing can mask my ugly face..Whenever i go out, i must take great precautions and make myself look nice. i'm not pretty, nor have i ever felt that way. (if i ever have, it was only for a short time) i usually use makeup mainly for my eyes, i have to try out concealers and whatnot, beacause i have very sensitive skin, which is bad because i break out easily and that's SO unattractive. My teeth have grown to be SO unattractive and with an overbite (i have crowders so the bottom-they aren't straight at all. It's okay about my overbite, since it masks the unstraight teeth) i always try to find good clothes that would bring out my curves and bust, and fix my hair. i have very short hair, and it's hard to maintain because i am African American. My nails have started breaking, i can't stand short nails, i hate them with a burning passion. All of the dark spots on my face that vinegar won't seem to get rid of..Even my eyes are dull, melanin spots are disgusting. My eyebrows are bushy, i have HORRIBLE bags under my eyes. and worst of all, even when i'm done, fixing up myself, i still look ugly. i look like some sort of clown, or person with dark spots under their eyes (eyeliner) im too fat ! i've been trying to stick to belly dancing, but i need motivation. i hate life. i have been thinking of suicide for all my life, and couldn't bring myself to do it, mainly for my religious issues. Sorry for all of my ranting, but i don't really think that it is fair, to be just randomly born, even against my wishes. Does anyone feel the same ?

*raises hand*

-feel ugly a lot of the time

- have had suicidal thoughts

- Don't think anything will make me pretty

- Have wondered why I was born

You aren't alone in these thoughts.

SophiaGrace said:
*raises hand*

-feel ugly a lot of the time

- have had suicidal thoughts

- Don't think anything will make me pretty

- Have wondered why I was born

You aren't alone in these thoughts.

*raises hand* also

and says the samething

If there was one continent not seven perhaps it would be a mission to ask some we loved easier. if you love a girl from another country and she loves you and the parents feel that love between you, its a good coice to share that love togetherr. I have loved gilrs not for business, looks, money or faith more about that her country excepted me to share my love with her to be trusted to stay as we met from day one. how we did that was to run around and share a little love, the first kiss and the personal stuff is personal and should not be shared outside her family. i trusted that and never lied to her. i asked her to marry me but my folks must have thought that it was a joke. when we met back in her country she was sparkeling and overjoyed with the fact that i returned home to the country she and her parents live and are accustomed with.

If you forget the love on return the love will never be given back to his home country. it was the country that she liven in.

Oh that is beautiful Jonah ^_______^ i wish i was old enough to get married..*sigh* i hate being so little.

Oh yeah, absolutely. My daily beauty routine is more of a multi-hour ordeal, I have it all --pimples and bushy eyebrows and bushy hair and dark under eye circles and dull eyes and premature graying and blotchy skin and I struggle with sticking to a diet. Some days I feel so ugly I refuse to leave the house. I wish I could just stop caring about my looks. If I look good, people notice and comment. If I don't look good, it's like I'm invisible. It makes me self-conscious. I figure lots of girls are the same, you're definitely not alone.

Latest posts

Back