Natural shut down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:
cumulus.james said:
There's nothing left.

Bullshit

VanillaCreme said:
Attention grabbing.

Really?

Yes really. He's been doing this since I first came here in 2010.
He doesn't want help. I know this because MANY people have tried....myself included.

He posts this honeysuckle, people are supportive, he shots them down, then he goes to insults.

If he has nothing left, that's HIS doing because he won't do anything about it.

TheRealCallie said:
Yes really. He's been doing this since I first came here in 2010.
He doesn't want help. I know this because MANY people have tried....myself included.

He posts this honeysuckle, people are supportive, he shots them down, then he goes to insults.

If he has nothing left, that's HIS doing because he won't do anything about it.

So, there's a limit then.

cumulus.james said:
Thanks. It is dark and pointless all the time.

Then turn on a light.

VanillaCreme said:
Attention grabbing.

You're **** right he is. And this latest thread of his is three pages long. He got exactly what he was looking for and what he craved.

I should rather think you self righteous, condescending, deliberately mean trolls are the ones attention seeking. If you had no interest in my post then you have no reason to comment on it.

Many of you are much like the mobs who stand and shout jump at the suicide guy on the roof or bridge. You come here to harangue and troll is that all?

Why am I getting such messages in my inbox saying "trc does it to everyone"? Why does this person and her appant cronies do it to everyone?

cumulus.james said:
I should rather think you self righteous, condescending, deliberately mean trolls are the ones attention seeking. If you had no interest in my post then you have no reason to comment on it.

You knew exactly where this thread was going to go the second you created it.

cumulus.james said:
Why am I getting such messages in my inbox saying "trc does it to everyone"? Why does this person and her appant cronies do it to everyone?

It's so easy -and convenient- to blame someone else when the fault is entirely on you. And exactly what is she doing? She doesn't agree with you for one thing. She doesn't buy into your sob stories because it is obvious you don't want to listen to what anyone else says.

If you actually are this sad and despondent then I really feel for you. I don't want anyone to feel like that. But I've read your threads. You reject advice from everyone.

Hmm...

James has been here since 2008. You know what you're getting into when you reach out to him. I can't defend the content of his posts, but some of you are just ripping into the guy. You claim you don't want to provide the attention he craves? Great. Stop the browbeating. You're all better off not responding or putting the ignore function to use (it's there for a reason, after all). Many of the points raised do hold validity. That's not the problem. The thing is..eventually, the thread descended into a melee of moral superiority and castigations. That should be the opposite of what you find on ALL, but as I (and others) have mentioned in the past, it's all too apparent a problem here.

cumulus.james said:

Aww, boo hoo boo hoo, you're being mean to me. Thanks for proving my point.

I don't really give a flying rat's ass if people say I "do it to everyone." The people that are telling you that don't know honeysuckle about me. Also, if I did this to EVERYONE, why the fresia would I have wasted MONTHS of my time trying to help you? It's not US that are the trolls. You whine and complain and insult us to no **** end and WE are the horrible ones? Yeah, sorry, but no, not by a long shot.

Every few months you do this. Post a few threads like this, whine and ***** about how no one can understand you, because you are the loneliest person in the world and blah blah blah. Then you decide to start insulting us, then you go off in a huff. It's the same story every **** time.

Either DO something or stop your bitching! It's no one's fault but YOURS that your life is the way it is. That is, of course, if it really IS the way you say it is....

reynard_muldrake said:
Hmm...

James has been here since 2008. You know what you're getting into when you reach out to him. I can't defend the content of his posts, but some of you are just ripping into the guy. You claim you don't want to provide the attention he craves? Great. Stop the browbeating. You're all better off not responding or putting the ignore function to use (it's there for a reason, after all). Many of the points raised do hold validity. That's not the problem. The thing is..eventually, the thread descended into a melee of moral superiority and castigations. That should be the opposite of what you find on ALL, but as I (and others) have mentioned in the past, it's all too apparent a problem here.

Thanks, good to see nice people are still here. I have been here since 2008 and the forum was a nicer place and very inclusive in those days.

cumulus.james said:

Many of you are much like the mobs who stand and shout jump at the suicide guy on the roof or bridge. You come here to harangue and troll is that all?

No one's trolling you. You don't care how considerate people are. I find it amusing that you dismiss the nurturing advice of many of these folks, yet the second someone says something that's even the slightest bit negative, you cling to it like snot on a rock. You want the negativity in your life. And how do I know that? Because you bring it to yourself. You don't want to pay attention to the good in anyone or in yourself. You just want to wallow in misery, and that is how you keep your company.

I don't know whether you want other people to feel as horrible as you do, or you just don't give a honeysuckle. But throughout the years, people here have been there for you, to talk, to listen, so you could have a shoulder to lean on, and all you do is continue to be a miserable, desolate, destructive character.

This isn't to be blamed on anyone but you. You want it so you keep at it.

And make another thread like this, where you know you create it for reasons other to gain the insight of fellow members, and you're going on a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back